Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

same champ in ARAM..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deceptress

04-22-2013

I'm sure this has already been posted.. but I don't like how each team can have the same champ. For instance, there was a Draven on my team earlier and a Draven on the other. It's ARAM.. so I liked that in the original all random mode, no one could be the same champ. Now I'm in a game with another TF.. (I'm TF also). If this has already been addressed, ignore this. But, am I alone in this? I think it's more fun to have all different champs in this game mode.

Zielmann

04-22-2013

Riot knows about it. Claiming it's not a bug atm. Despite how much I hate that they're somehow accepting the possibility of repeats...

Deceptress

04-22-2013

Thanks. Hope they plan to fix it before they send it out of PBE.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

04-22-2013

Quote:
Deceptress:
Thanks. Hope they plan to fix it before they send it out of PBE.

It isn't a bug.

The only way this can occur is when a player, or both players, reroll. At least from what I've tested and what I understand.

If they reroll, they have a chance to get the same champ as an opposing player. The original pick there shouldn't be any duplicates, but once people start rerolling, there's a chance they can get the same champion as an opponent.

From what I understand, they don't see this as too terrible currently, and I'm sure if there was enough outcry, they'd consider changing it. I personally don't see it as a huge issue right now, it's weird seeing a duplicate, but not the end of the world.

Lexinus

04-22-2013

Is there a chance that if two people on the same team re-roll at the same time, then there could be two dravens on one team?

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

04-22-2013

Quote:
Lexinus:
Is there a chance that if two people on the same team re-roll at the same time, then there could be two dravens on one team?

No. In that case it'd be like if two players on the same team were mashing the Random button repeatedly in a blind pick. If they ever run into the one the other one randomed at the same time, it'll tell the one that was a fraction of a second slower that that champion has already been selected by another player.

In this case, I don't think it'll even give them the opportunity to roll the same champ, and if they do reroll the exact same time, I think it'd give one of them that error and immediately random again.

I could be wrong, but it hasn't been an issue.

Demonic Instinct

04-22-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=36776635#36776635

Whiskerlips

06-06-2013

I hope soon the PBE sign ups will come up again

Whiskerlips

06-06-2013

i wish they put up pbe sign ups back up