Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Select "lag" - Unknown Error, being punished.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zergbeam

05-18-2013

same here, then sometimes when i actually can go ingame it has lot of lagspikes without having high ping

Radier

06-05-2013

This happened to me twice today, back to back, which means I have a 30 minute queue penalty. I also lose LP. THE EXACT SAME THING you described has happened to me for a few weeks now. It's infuriating, and I can't fix it if I don't even know why it's happening...

Decent

Recruiter

06-18-2013

bump for you. I get the same exact error and I have no idea why. I'm on windows 8 and i can literally on join ARAM games. Also noticed if you are playing with friends you HAVE to be the last one to join the lobby, also have to be the last to choose champion on your team. Or well, at least that's how it is for me. No luck finding help here either. Tried repairs as well and still nothing.

Whitelightings

06-19-2013

I am stuck in Bronze 5 for life because I cant get into a game. I currently have -20 LP because I've had this error suddenly over and over.

Mustaphah

06-19-2013

I get this is exact same thing

I sent in tickets i made threads no one can help me

Whitelightings

06-19-2013

It has only been happening since the 3.8 patch for me. I've had perfect connection before then.

TomSoySauce

06-25-2013

Bump, yeah, I just started getting this issue, Apparently its been going on for some time? I was booted out of all 3 of my qualifier games because I didn't choose a champ because of this lag, PLEASE Riot, please resolve this!

The Goodkat

06-25-2013

I am also getting this issue, and have been getting it for weeks, it is so bad to the point where I am about to quit lol since i lose so much LP from getting kicked out of ranked matches. I can't even duo queue with my wife because one of us gets the lag in champ select and we have to face a timer to even try again.

Double bump RIOT PLEASE RESPOND

The Goodkat

06-25-2013

bumping until there is a response

CheezyDarkness

06-25-2013

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

I REPAIRED, REINSTALLED, RE-REPAIRED, AND NOTHING

sometimes, if im lucky, i can lock in for the first 30secs in champ select, but then i cant change anything after that, an di have to use task manager to close it and hope im in game

emailed riot, about 6 messages to do some tests and shiznitt

STILL NOTHING

RIOT, Y U NO HELPP USSSS