Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Select "lag" - Unknown Error, being punished.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

googly4646

07-05-2014

I had the same problem for the last 4 months. They have not fixed their servers.

If you pay them 1 million dollars then they will fix just for you.

It costs them lots of money to fix their server, instead it is more profitable for them to create innovative products (like characters) and sell it to customers.

I will tell you what: Riot don't care a ****tt about their customers, its all about making money. All their want is to fill their pockets with money.

I reported the same problem many times, many people face the same problem. Their voices are silenced, and all their posts are ignored.

All riot cares about is release new champs and make money and fill the stock holders rich elites pockets.

Shout all you want, they don't care, the sad truth .

I will link you to those many posts if you want.

My advice: Play in your own country server, for example: if you live in Australia or New Zealand then play only in Oceania.

Not guaranteed it will work but worth the try.

GreeNjaY2002

08-06-2014

This problem is still happening to me. I'd like to know if anyone has found a solution. Thank you! Would port forwarding stop the lagging out of champ select?

GreeNjaY2002

08-12-2014

bump

Tauvalian

09-11-2014

Just happened to me, lost 3 LP for it and have to sit out of queue for 5 minutes, just cause I wasn't receiving server data during champion select for about 2 minutes with that unknown error message appearing.

EdwardTheThird

10-04-2014

I just got kicked out of my series because of this error.

Really unhappy with that.

Polychinel

10-06-2014

bumping an old thread is bad? Well not as bad as doing nothing about this problem. I couldn't play much for the past weeks and lost a serie because of it! HELP?!?