Banned by Leaver Buster???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteRyuu

04-21-2013

Someone explain how this works. Also what if it's an urgent.??? Never got a warning, but end up banned for 3 days??

JFed

04-21-2013

Hey WhiteRyuu,

Leave Buster is automatic, per Player Support - Leave Buster FAQ.

Quote:
It is not my fault. My internet/your servers disconnected me. I had a real-life emergency. I had to get off the computer. The game crashed. Unban me!
You are not banned from a single leave. We understand that players may be forced to leave from time to time so the system has been designed to reduce your leaver level as you play games without leaving or idling. If you are not consistently leaving games you will not be banned.

Note: You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. Please review our Summoner Safety Initiative article and make sure your account is safe and secure. If you feel your account was compromised and that activity occurred without your knowing, please re-secure your account.
If you've been pinged by Leave Buster, then you must have a history of leaving/AFK'ing in games more frequently as a single event wouldn't punish.

Fanaticmogg

04-21-2013

If you leave a lot of games, you get suspended. If you only leave a few, you don't.

WhiteRyuu

04-21-2013

I've left 3 times max so many down votes... i've sent in a request to get unbanned waiting for a reply but yes that is the max amount of times i've had to leave cause it was urgent... Is it really reason to get banned for 3 days.?????

gnfnrf

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRyuu View Post
I've left 3 times max so many down votes... i've sent in a request to get unbanned waiting for a reply but yes that is the max amount of times i've had to leave cause it was urgent... Is it really reason to get banned for 3 days.?????
LeaverBuster detects extended afks as well as leaves, and only triggers a ban if your account passes a certain threshold of bad games to good ones.

If you need to abandon a game due to urgent circumstances so very often, perhaps you should plan to play when these events are less likely to happen.

WhiteRyuu

04-21-2013

Wish more people would respect what I say instead of down voting everything http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27731721#history

That is my game history as you can see i'm a very helpful for my team and i'll always be supportive for them i'm also part of the tribunal. Look my uncle tried to kill me no i'm not joking so yes I had to leave the game i've had other bad things go on in life look you can't judge when this events are going to happen because you are forced to live with him I play league to try and relax as most of us do and enjoy the game sometimes I wish people would understand saying that been riot having more respect towards the players.. some things in life you cant control I'm not going into anymore personal details but i am sorry for what i've done but gezz what can I do when so many people in forums have no respect for each other

Griffor512

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2013

has nothing to do with ur personal problems frankly your team doesnt care, leave buster is a automated system so u either left to many games or were afk for more than 3 min, at a time

Poes Law

04-21-2013

Quote:
Wish more people would respect what I say instead of down voting everything http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27731721#history

That is my game history as you can see i'm a very helpful for my team and i'll always be supportive for them i'm also part of the tribunal. Look my uncle tried to kill me no i'm not joking so yes I had to leave the game i've had other bad things go on in life look you can't judge when this events are going to happen because you are forced to live with him I play league to try and relax as most of us do and enjoy the game sometimes I wish people would understand saying that been riot having more respect towards the players.. some things in life you cant control I'm not going into anymore personal details but i am sorry for what i've done but gezz what can I do when so many people in forums have no respect for each other
First, your match history, ranking, skill level, etc. will never be a factor in if you're banned or not.

Second, this isn't a Tribunal issue, this is a LeaverBuster issue. We didn't decide if you should be punished or not, the automated system flagged you and you were punished because of it. The most we can do here is tell you to try to make sure you have time to play. If emergencies come up that much for you, I'd suggest playing custom matches rather than queue up for games.

1killemall1

04-21-2013

if you cant finish a game because of an emergency why should I be penalized in a 5v4 game,
you don't get banned for leaving 1 game, its a repeat offender ban, don't leave games or go afk, and u wont have an issue, if you cant commit to a full game, then maybe this isn't the game for you

Gluteusmaxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2013

Quote:
i've sent in a request to get unbanned waiting for a reply but yes that is the max amount of times i've had to leave cause it was urgent... Is it really reason to get banned for 3 days.?????
Here's a copy & paste from the Leaver Buster FAQ.

Can you lift my suspension?No. We will not lift or reduce suspensions from Leaver Buster under any circumstances.