Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Garen can no longer own wards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

psylome

11-10-2010

This is just a bit ridiculous if you ask me, I know it sounds as if it is not game changing but when you think about it, it really is. God forbid I saw you put a ward in the bush and remembered where it was, that is your fault why should Garen have to suffer because of it? It is not the biggest of changes but that is a not needed nerf. I will agree Garen is stupid OP (or atleast in my opinion) but nerf bat him some other way. Or rather change him because I would like to see him be played as a physical DpS for once.

Kojiro Sasaki

11-10-2010

I...actually agree, wards should be covertly placed, if garen saw you, you did it wrong.

Also, nidalee can still destroy them. Trap on top of them, then smack them once the mark appears on it.

psylome

11-10-2010

Exactly, if they are stealthed themselves then they should be placed with the essence of stealth. I believe this change needs to be reverted.

Micro102

11-10-2010

Garen doesn't need to know where it is. If he is in a bush, and you harass him to stop his healing, then he knows there is a ward. Hell if he wanted to he could just spin for the hell of it. The problem was he could destroy wards when he couldn't see him. Can anyone else do that?

agherwyijogkj

11-10-2010

garen cant damage wards he cant see.

Pac

11-10-2010

Quote:
Micro102:
Garen doesn't need to know where it is. If he is in a bush, and you harass him to stop his healing, then he knows there is a ward. Hell if he wanted to he could just spin for the hell of it. The problem was he could destroy wards when he couldn't see him. Can anyone else do that?

Pantheon

psylome

11-10-2010

Quote:
Pac:
Pantheon

^

To elaborate more, if Garen is harassed he moves. he does not waste the CD of judgement on a hunch that there is a ward. Even then he does not know the exact position.

Micro102

11-10-2010

You sure he cannot just spin through a bush until he sees his gold go up? There are really only 2 spots to put them in the bushes.

psylome

11-10-2010

Quote:
Micro102:
You sure he cannot just spin through a bush until he sees his gold go up? There are really only 2 spots to put them in the bushes.

No garen in the world can kill a ward with only 2 ticks of judgement other than a DPS garen.

ReadInPeace

11-10-2010

He cannot hurt wards now with Judgement at all. (At least not when they're stealthed, but I'd assume he can't hurt them with his E when they're still visible either).