Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karthus changed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xawood

11-10-2010

Is karthus Q and R spell changed in any way. Base damage seems the same, what about the AP ratio?

He seems a lot weaker now.

Before the patch i could roflstomp 2-4 ppl at alone. Now I'm getting humiliated long before I'm even close to killing anyone 1v1.

Before ppl are going to tell me to check patchnotes, No. Nothings changed and a lot of riots changes aren't listed in patchnotes either way.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoransTroll

11-10-2010

Nope, nothing's been changed. Not documented changes anyway. I still stomped with him just this morning.

He's a hit or miss guy. If the opponents build survivability, it takes a lot longer for him to kill things. Maybe that's just what happened. Doran stacking FTW