[GUIDE] The Legend of Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pen15Mightier

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhuA View Post
Udyr loves himself!

Question about Udyr's runes though. Why have different quintessences? Why not have all 3 quintessences be the same for extra Udyr awesomeness?

Udyr thanks you for your thoughts.
Listen brother Udyr, Udyr likes 'Balance', to always be at one with all the animals. This is why Udyr cannot have 3 of the same Quints. Udyr seeks harmony amoungst all skills and runes and Quints. It's through this harmony that Udyr becomes the ultimate bestest thing ever...

You got dat Udyr?

HackerJacks

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhuA View Post
Udyr loves himself!

Question about Udyr's runes though. Why have different quintessences? Why not have all 3 quintessences be the same for extra Udyr awesomeness?

Udyr thanks you for your thoughts.

Udyr uses all three for a nice even distribution of win. If Udyr wanted to say get that extra 10% crit damage by all means go with three furor quints.

It comes down to personal playstyle. Udyr's guide is like a foundation for a house, but not just any house. THIS HOUSE MURDERS PEOPLE. What type of marble to use in the bathroom is up to each individual Udyr.

KhuA

12-22-2009

When should Udyr be using Tiger? Udyr seems to think that going back and forth between Turtle and Bear would be enough since Turtle's shield is too good to pass up when fighting enemy champions?

Udyr means, especially considering that cooldowns can be low enough to ALMOST always have turtle shield on!

Maal

12-22-2009

Udyr go tiger when he smash tower.

StampedingPlatypus

12-22-2009

Udyr try rushing triforce first and Udyr find hard to farm for money since Udyr bought health stone first and have no money to buy regen pot. Udyr fail for two game and get yell at.

However, next time Udyr try going lifesteal -> malady then boots then triforce and Udyr do really well. Either get kill or assist in kill. Udyr thinks lifesteal + turtle = very good for staying in lane early on.

Anyone else have other opinion on how Udyr should farm early game?

solarcow

12-23-2009

Udyr likes to ***** slap enemies who channel, yes?

Udyr made Udyr brothers and sisters a comic.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

I have tried this and it works wonders. Only thing is I sometimes stray different. If I have Trintity & Boots and I'm a bit ahead of everyone I skip the Phantom Dancer... make a Infinity Edge. One might say "wtf? Thats ******ed omfg no extra crit mdg lol!?" But honestly. I am critting for 130 in Tiger Stance then 400 in Bear... I melt down heroes very fast. Then if the game continues I make a Phantom Dancer... never played a game past that.

If I am NOT ahead I wont get the Infinity Edge because it seems to slow me down a lot if the game isn't going my way.

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

Big thanks for this strategy guide. I have been using it effectively so far! I liked Udyr pre-buff now I love him!

CowFu

12-23-2009

Udyr approves of this guide

Udyr would like to thank frozen mallet build after boots for the many many dead champions it has given him.

Udyr would like to point out that tiger is perfect to switch to right at the start of a fight when rushing in as a bear, then starting the turtle/bear dance. 1 second stun, tiger for 2.4 seconds, turtle for 2.4 seconds, bear for another stun. Udyr realizes that this implies that he has some CDR

Udyr has trouble pronoucing his name and ends up saying Eww-dur or Eww-deer

pubstar

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowFu View Post
Udyr approves of this guide

Udyr would like to thank frozen mallet build after boots for the many many dead champions it has given him.

Udyr would like to point out that tiger is perfect to switch to right at the start of a fight when rushing in as a bear, then starting the turtle/bear dance. 1 second stun, tiger for 2.4 seconds, turtle for 2.4 seconds, bear for another stun. Udyr realizes that this implies that he has some CDR

Udyr has trouble pronoucing his name and ends up saying Eww-dur or Eww-deer
I dance bear/tiger as Udyr gets Infinity Edge. 130 crits in Tiger form is yum.