[GUIDE] The Legend of Udyr

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShowMeYourMoves

12-08-2009

Whats up Hacker :P

I was wondering what you have been doing these days, and look at you now!

You are writing a guide for Udyr!!!

you are the man bro, lets throw in some game together these days >

I need to finish my Sion guide someday

HackerJacks

12-08-2009

Udyr loves ShowMeYourMoves. ShowMeYourMoves is an open minded awesome teammate. Anyone who gets you on their team in the que is a lucky person.

Klazzix

12-08-2009

Tiger and Phoenix should be maxed. Maintain Phoenix and switch to Tiger for the active when available. I suggest leaving turtle at level 3.

AIM7Sparrow

12-08-2009

I liked this guide but I'd replace pheonix with tiger. Everything else I'd keep the same. I think it's smart of you to realize that Udyr needs to max the shield and bear first to be able to survive long enough and make a contribution mid/late game. Most people are so concerned with owning up at level 4 with udyr that they just fail miserably. He just can't do anything until later on in the game. Great guide and fun to read.

Eggs

12-08-2009

Udyr agrees with almost everything in your guide. This Udyr personally likes to go Turtle and Phoenix to farm better, but to be honest that is a matter of preference. Udyr thinks that farming early leads to better items later on. Udyr wishes people did not hate him, but know in time they will come around. Udyr knows he is a particularly hard char to play and because of that most people do not like to work with him. Udyr knows he will win though...every time. 2-0 and counting...

Udyr requests the permission to add other Udyr brothers and sisters to his friend's list.

HackerJacks

12-08-2009

Udyr welcomes brother and sister Udyr friendship proclamations.

climax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

Brother Udyr, I've enjoyed this character but finally a viable build that makes sense. I've been using something similar to this, but this build is pretty strong.

Brother Udyr, I am proud.

Arthas Menethil

12-08-2009

udyr likes this build!

AIM7Sparrow

12-09-2009

Also, I might I suggest going pure tank on Udyr? throw out the recurve bow and stuff after it for a warmog's maybe? Most tanks don't really do anything frightening but since Udyr can stun a different character on the team with each attack and have the same character be stunned one out of every 5 seconds he becomes focus fired a lot. Going for a warmog's instead of the recurve bow, sheen, and SoD might be better in my opinion. I don't think Udyr's job is to get kills. I know Udyr is saddened by this but his job is to tank and stun the **** out of people.

Also, it will take a long time to build since you won't be getting kills but perhaps a Leviathan armor as your first choice might work too?

Ruby Crystal
-> Leviathan
Mercury Treads
Phage
Warmog's Armor
-> Frozen Mallet

And then for skill build:
w/e/w/e/w/e/w/e/w/e/q/q/q/q/q/r/r/r

I can't play this week due to finals but try that out and tell me how it works. Just remember to not play aggressively and go for kills. Tank and get the assists and I think you should do fine.

Phyrose

12-09-2009

Hi Im udyr usir too i bought him and ive lost a lot of times.... i feel depressed...

Im going to try your build... wish me luck! bear hugs to everbody

12345612 ... 17