[GUIDE] The Legend of Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

You should update this guide, It helped me when I started playing Udyr and everytime I read it I lol really hard

IFlummer

11-01-2010

This is a great guide. I use Udyr only in 3v3s and he is **** near invincible. I follow this to a "T" except for two things. 1st is the Runes, mainly cause im not lvl 30 yet. 2nd in 3v3 I prefer exhaust as a summoner spell. Other than that, Udyr steamrolls babies with this build.

Z3RGLING

12-03-2010

Love this build use it all the time never go negative only time I lose is if a teammate leaves keep it up and of course talking in 3rd person is awesome Why do you think mundo does it?

Tha Newb

12-03-2010

I feel this guide is a bit... off as its for laning-Udyr, good enough if you have another jungler. but i much prefer playing him as a formidable jungler.

AsesinoS19

12-28-2010

lol u sounded like ur real udyr......in person!!!!!

Celestial Warden

01-08-2011

This Udyr prefers to level bear turtle phoenix till level 6 and all of Udyr Stances are lvl 2, then Tiger 3 times, alternate, and levl Phoenix at lvl 18 to lvl 3

That or when Udyr smashes, he gets all his stances to lvl 5 when hes lvl 20

Thiox

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackerJacks View Post
Brother Udyr your words are not harsh. I am an Udyr player these are tame in comparison to my teammates.

I have tried tiger stance and found that is it not as good as phoenix for dps. Let me explain my position more.

The tiger active is good later on when you have damage so I do not get it up front. Phoenix will proc every three hits. You also will receive full crit damage in Phoenix where as in Tiger each mini hit has a chance to crit, lowering the total crit damage. Esp with sword of the divine you can get the 200 bonus from Phoenix then 100 from sword of the divine which is 300 bonus damage every four hits with full crits. Then pop into tiger for the nice double damage dot. Getting tiger before Phoenix IMO is not worth it because you need the damage proc to increase the dps and for help farming in lanes and jungle.

If you have an insanely high crit chance then I can see Tiger possibly working out. However, unless you are going raw DPS build, which I am not, then it works out better if you get Phoenix.

You see Udyr brothers?! Even in this guide to playing like a legend the hate comes. If you want to make a guide on how to avoid Udyr do it somewhere else. This is intended for Udyrs brothers and sisters to improve their game play. Go whine about how more manly Udyr is than you in some other thread.
Udyr is displeased with your lack of commitment to 3rd person

Carom

05-10-2011

Next time I see him online I'll yell at him to update his guide.

th3only1left

05-28-2011

i usually go with smith and ghost.
masteries 22 in defense rest in utility.
I prefer blue golem first at lvl 1. What most people say is that udyr can kill blue golem at lv 1 solo. unless ur lv 30 with runes u'll probly die.i have first hand experience with getting killed by blue. so early game pheonix works better than tiger i think.and get turt at lv 2. Then max pheonix max tiger get pt in bear lv5ish and max turt the bear. There's like this motto early to mid game damage pheonix late game tiger. So thats how i play udyr. and i usually like merc treads, maldres bldrazor, triforce, and some tank items. later

Arch Pwnz

05-31-2011

Your stances depend on if you are going A/D or A/P( which I never seen anyone do) or jungling. A/D I would rather max out my tiger and bear. Jungling would be phoenix and turtle. For A/P I really don't know but you guys can try and figure it out yourselves :P.