[GUIDE] The Legend of Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riventer

06-08-2010

Udyr laughed at the time travel joke you cracked

Shriek

06-10-2010

So, once you get tiger, bear, and turtle, all you do is spam the three while attacking, right?

BammaDK

07-07-2010

i must say it works like a charm hardly died and got ****loads of assists, i got all the items recommened and was about to build a 2nd phantom dancer. I had a run speed of 500 without bear stance. So i cought all, i kept trying to make a stun rotation in team fights, and the 1 second stun can really save some lives and when in trouble turtle, bear out of the fight.
I even received a nice one udye comment in the fight.
So awesome guide, and thank you

Pwnacus Maximus

07-07-2010

this guide is REALLY old. not very good anymore. use this one instead.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...light=bursting

Werdaxtwo

07-15-2010

Does this really work? Tiger before phoenix? and i use pheonix over tiger later on?

Lightplay

07-23-2010

Udyr wishes to let people know his success since using this build recently, udyr wishes to note his victory against jax ww and xin all 1v1s with both him and them full health in later games, udyr has only played 9 games with udyr since getting him and udyr knows how much this guide has helped him and he would also like to note udyr has seen 4 people before reading this guide do extremely well with udyr speaking in third person

THAT IS ALL

Mr Re

08-08-2010

I'm pretty sure, this guide has such good mojo due to Udyr HIMSELF actually writing it and refering to himself in the third person, that it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose (even if it is just in your head).

We need more peeps like this in LoL. Light-hearted-ness saves games, Udyr approves.

Oh, btw.... Udyr is asked all the time "how did that kill me? You're Udyr!" To which Udyr replies, "I used my 5th stance.... Udyr-saurus-REX!"

Utilitarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

I have just been having some amazing games using this build and guide. Who knew that the humble turtle would be the key to victory? I love how tough Udyr can be at any point in the game. Sure he starts off without a lot of burst damage but you can just stay there in your lane, slowly but surely working your way up. Eventually the Trinity Force comes together and suddenly the tables are turned and now you're not only a defensive powerhouse but a complete wrecking ball as well.

Few games back after the trinity I went for tanking items and actually had team-mates refer to me as invincible.

Udyr, I salute you!

Pwnacus Maximus

08-26-2010

No! Stop using this guide! It is old!

Utilitarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnacus Maximus View Post
No! Stop using this guide! It is old!
Who cares, if it still works?