Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[GUIDE] The Legend of Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sclimk

Member

02-07-2010

is this a good build? every other guide im seeing has phoenix turtle bear. ive been using this guide and i have been liking it, though i tend to go more on the assists side with even kd. which im fine with. but is this build good?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

02-08-2010

Quote:
sclimk:
is this a good build? every other guide im seeing has phoenix turtle bear. ive been using this guide and i have been liking it, though i tend to go more on the assists side with even kd. which im fine with. but is this build good?

You kinda answered your own question. If it works for you, then sure.
Don't worry about getting more assists than kills.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanefein

Junior Member

02-16-2010

Let''s see an update to this awesome guide!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krusiv

Senior Member

03-21-2010

Udyr thanks you for this wonderful guide. Udyr has been tinkering with the skill set up and has been going with 5/5/5/ Turtle/Bear/Phoenix then 3 Tiger by level 18, alternating between Turtle and Bear like Udyr said to. Udyr has also been experimenting with Guinsoo's Rageblade and Udyr likes what it can do since Udyr is always changing stances REALLY FAST ALL THE TIME NO EXCEPTIONS.

But Udyr has one question so far. Who should Udyr be laning with to ensure success?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimmreapervi

Senior Member

03-28-2010

Udyr thinks Udyr should lane with someone who can stun Udyr's enemies so Udyr can finish them off, or even stun them again. Udyr would also like to thank Udyr for this wonderful guide.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exoup

Senior Member

03-28-2010

I won't speak in the third person, but just imagine I am!

Anyways, I thank you for the guide.
I'm not sure how relevant it is now, but it was most helpful in my last few games.
The last game I played, I went 4/0/5, being the only person on my team to not die.
Getting turtle so early was greatly helpful! I was laning against a Cho'Gath and Anivia

I never did get to use a phantom dancer, though. The game's ended early.
Might there be an item that I could get instead of phantom dancer, though?
I'm sure there's something that's equally as useful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ciasteczkowy

Junior Member

05-28-2010

phenox is also good for chasing cose u just need run near enemy to hurt him bad couple of times its save me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimmreapervi

Senior Member

06-02-2010

Udyr would like to make a crazy proposition. Would it be useful foir Udyr to buy the ZOMGULTRAFAST shoes to ensure that udyr catches enemies that run from Udyr?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elbo444

Senior Member

06-02-2010

Quote:
grimmreapervi:
Udyr would like to make a crazy proposition. Would it be useful foir Udyr to buy the ZOMGULTRAFAST shoes to ensure that udyr catches enemies that run from Udyr?

Udyr can only imagine how fast Udyr would run with ZOMGULTRAFAST shoes, Bear stance, and ghost


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manse

Senior Member

06-03-2010

Quote:
exoup:
I won't speak in the third person, but just imagine I am!

Anyways, I thank you for the guide.
I'm not sure how relevant it is now, but it was most helpful in my last few games.
The last game I played, I went 4/0/5, being the only person on my team to not die.
Getting turtle so early was greatly helpful! I was laning against a Cho'Gath and Anivia

I never did get to use a phantom dancer, though. The game's ended early.
Might there be an item that I could get instead of phantom dancer, though?
I'm sure there's something that's equally as useful.


Zeal and cloak of agility. The cloak is a huge damage boost and gets you still building PDs. That, or get two zeals.