Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enough already.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dbx10

11-10-2010

I've noticed how many people keep saying "lol u just mad" or "u just noob" whenever i'm up against faceroll champions... I main Veigar Greybeard and in all honesty i'm always carrying through raw damage unless i'm up against either Swain, Kog or Mordekaiser. These 3 are the only ones i simply can't put up with in 1v1.

I'm not here to say "this champion is OP" but i noticed how the meta game has changed so much in the past months with all those new champions... It simply is rarely fun to play anymore, the new champions and the unwarranted changes in champions that were otherwise perfectly fine or challenging to play makes me think RIOT doesn't care about its real customers. The ones who will stick around buying new skins for their favourite champions, even if it takes 6 months before there's a new one out.

My friends and i play champions that were available during beta, and no matter what happens we'll simply end up being outclassed by new champions.

I'll give a good example: Kog'Maw is free this week. Every single game i'm up against the worm middle... why? Because as soon as he gets madred's there's no point trying to stop a smart kog player. He WILL get kills no matter what, and he WILL get fed to some extent. Even if we try to get creative with ganks there's little we can do against teams filled with champions that will end up completely outclassing us... and it just destroys all the fun.

My point is, the meta changed from "May the skilled player win" to "Who gets that champion first in ranked wins" to "Let's make a champion and keep it buffed the 2 first weeks to sell skins"...

I am thoroughly disgusted by the ability of people to simply choose the best champions and ensure a moderately easy win.

And some of us will know what champions i'm talking about, other than Kog who isn't the worse. I don't even need to mention them.

Stop releasing champions and fix the game. Or you'll kill it and you'll end up having a customer base filled with 14 year olds who don't know better.

Cain the Enabler

11-10-2010

lol u just mad

dbx10

11-10-2010

nise trollan, but ic wut u did thar hurrrr

Eppa

11-10-2010

Top tier heroes.
Janna, Ashe, Anivia, Corki, Amumu, Warwick, Morgana.

Veigar has always been a weak mid, I raped him with Corki a couple of games ago, It not because the player was bad it's because Veigar is a late game hero.

"May the skilled player win" to "Who gets that champion first in ranked wins"
In beta it was almost the same:
"Who gets the most good heroes champion in normal games wins"
I played back then and 70% of the time I knew who would win the game.

Your are making a presumtion that "Veigar is good mid" when most people will disagree.

Cooler2GD

11-10-2010

kassadin..kassadin destroys veigar

Resivar

11-10-2010

Quote:
dbx10:
I've noticed how many people keep saying "lol u just mad" or "u just noob" whenever i'm up against faceroll champions... I main Veigar Greybeard and in all honesty i'm always carrying through raw damage unless i'm up against either Swain, Kog or Mordekaiser. These 3 are the only ones i simply can't put up with in 1v1.

I'm not here to say "this champion is OP" but i noticed how the meta game has changed so much in the past months with all those new champions... It simply is rarely fun to play anymore, the new champions and the unwarranted changes in champions that were otherwise perfectly fine or challenging to play makes me think RIOT doesn't care about its real customers. The ones who will stick around buying new skins for their favourite champions, even if it takes 6 months before there's a new one out.

My friends and i play champions that were available during beta, and no matter what happens we'll simply end up being outclassed by new champions.

I'll give a good example: Kog'Maw is free this week. Every single game i'm up against the worm middle... why? Because as soon as he gets madred's there's no point trying to stop a smart kog player. He WILL get kills no matter what, and he WILL get fed to some extent. Even if we try to get creative with ganks there's little we can do against teams filled with champions that will end up completely outclassing us... and it just destroys all the fun.

My point is, the meta changed from "May the skilled player win" to "Who gets that champion first in ranked wins" to "Let's make a champion and keep it buffed the 2 first weeks to sell skins"...

I am thoroughly disgusted by the ability of people to simply choose the best champions and ensure a moderately easy win.

And some of us will know what champions i'm talking about, other than Kog who isn't the worse. I don't even need to mention them.

Stop releasing champions and fix the game. Or you'll kill it and you'll end up having a customer base filled with 14 year olds who don't know better.

I think there is a hard counter to each Champion in the game...Stun and Silence Mord and he's just a big Metal target. Veiger is a great controller and can change the dynamic of a team fight...But i don't consider him a solo mid champion.

You Are EMPTY

11-10-2010

I agree with one thing.Fix the old champions and THEN release new ones.How was that when Lebanc was released after not so long they nerfed her?Why dont Riot buff or fix other champions as well.We all know Shaco cant do **** anymore unless the enemy is alone on 30% of their life and has no mana.And that Alistar is the ultimate tank but hes outclassed by other champions that arent supposed to be tanks but players build then as if they were and do better.Or the other thing that bothers me is Sona.She is the most skilless champion i have ever seen.You just push buttons and her spells auto-aim.Only her ult is skillshot but is so wide and pretty long that its hard to miss and you have boosted movespeed so you can position yourself.

Navex575

11-10-2010

I whole heartedly agree with your comments, not your rage

fix the broken champs, and release new maps and new skins. new types of game modes

there are SO many ways LoL could evolve and grow. It doesn't need new champions it need balancing. if you release a new champ then all the changes you make won't make a difference because the new champ will make you re-think everything.