Dominion really streaky for you guys?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralHummel

04-20-2013

Seems like I go on crazy win streaks, 5-10 and then I'll also go on crazy losing streaks too, like 5 loses in a row,

You guys experience this too?

SirLucious LftFt

04-20-2013

Yea i get **** like this, but i get **** like this in SR too. I think its the nature of a 5 man team game, where teamwork is so important, mixed with the fact that your team is random and so is the other team.

baleofvale

04-20-2013

I get this too. I try to be aware of champion balance and the free week; I know Riot tries to balance each free week, but there are unique properties of each champ that imho will affect the viability of other champs.

Something else I try to be aware of is time of day/week. I believe some times of the day a majority of players are cashed out; they don't have the ability to be as dynamic as the would be if they were fresh. This affects teamwork and predictability.

This affects myself as well. I try to be aware of how I feel. I'll stop playing and do something else after a few losses.

Geryth

04-20-2013

I actually feel like I am more streaky when I play SR than Dominion.

Though, I have been streaky on dominion in my last 20-25 games. Like crazy win streaky. Because Taric is boss.

GeneralHummel

04-22-2013

7-0, I can feel the inevitable 0-5 streak coming

A12MO12

04-22-2013

Brace yourself, Kassadins are incoming.

Ukaei

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralHummel View Post
7-0, I can feel the inevitable 0-5 streak coming
Your elo gets out of hand because of the wining streaks..

Pisazen

04-22-2013

I am glad you posted this, it certainly is like this for me, can win between 7 and 10 in a row then the opposite will happen,and lose then next 5 to 10.As much as you try tell the team who would be better bot etc,it just continues.