I've played Dominion since its beta.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

04-20-2013

It's really just a garbage mode now. It's uninteresting. The game is won or lost at champion select. Kassadins laugh as they slaughter your entire team, and then act like they are the best players ever. Allies are really selfish and don't watch the map, often leading to certain death for the bot laner. People are just too enticed in getting their kills with their faceroll free-win champions instead of wanting to help the team. People are just mean in general now.

This mode has gone down the crapper.

SylianEUW

04-20-2013

While I do agree with a lot of what you say, I'm not really sure what purpose this thread will serve. Venting?

Juxxthefluxx

04-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
People are just too enticed in getting their kills with their faceroll free-win champions instead of wanting to help the team.
So, do you win or lose when your allies choose "free-win" champions, and then don't help the team?

DevlJoe

04-20-2013

I'm sure that constantly making whine threads is very therapeutic.

MyDeadGrandma

04-20-2013

And you haven't really improved since then, either.

A Slime Appears

04-20-2013

Oh snap O_o

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-20-2013

personally I think this game was it's best immediately after launch and before riot deployed the 'balance' changes that lowered global exp/gold

SirLucious LftFt

04-20-2013

I like its state better now then right when it came out at least. At release i would run atmogs triforce on pretty much any bruiser, had no idea to play, and had a higher elo then i think i have now. At least now with the new boss sweeper and situationaly BFT a lot of mages/supports are good to great now.

Kassidin is a huge problem i agree, but the only diffrence between then and now with him is the S3 pen changes and the fact that people are better at using kass on this map; of those i think the latter has made kass better then the former.

Jushiiro

04-20-2013

It needs less free gold and more objectives to make you earn gold so champions like kassadin and irelia stop getting full build for nothing and destroying.

Eloquid

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
It's really just a garbage mode now. It's uninteresting. The game is won or lost at champion select. Kassadins laugh as they slaughter your entire team, and then act like they are the best players ever. Allies are really selfish and don't watch the map, often leading to certain death for the bot laner. People are just too enticed in getting their kills with their faceroll free-win champions instead of wanting to help the team. People are just mean in general now.

This mode has gone down the crapper.

I don't know, although you claim you play Dom forever, you sound like you never actually played Dominion game or just repeating what you heard or read in forums, or just simply never moved up from trash elo.