Has this happened to you

Yes 441 98.44%
No 7 1.56%
Voters: 448. You may not vote on this poll

"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F1renze

04-29-2013

Having the same problem.

- Lion 10.7.5
- Macbook Pro 15" late 2011
- Intel Core i7 2.2 GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
- 8 GB RAM

Log files attached.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Batmon View Post
Can someone respond or atleast give a solution... this is ridiculous. The update is hitting 33% and on part 2/2 and it crashes and says update failed unspecified error occured. please check the logs. Ive restarted my macbook pro and i restarted my router as well. nothing worked.
This thread predates the problem you're all having, everybody just decided to jump on board here. On top of that, look at the post times; The first actual post about this issue went out barely 34 minutes before demanded immediate satisfaction. On top of that, its pretty obvious that its a patch day (though it was announced with very little warning, its all over the main page), and generally you want to chill out a bit until they get things rolled out and tweaked.

In case you guys haven't noticed, this subforum isn't heavily monitored by Riot, and most of the issues dealt with here are user error, and are handled very slowly. If its an emergency issue that's affecting every mac user's ability to play, you're a lot more likely to elicit a rapid response on the bug reports forum.

PMSMissile

04-29-2013

Looks like everyone with macs are having this problem..

Becks

Recruiter

04-29-2013

Having the same issue, Go Riot go! We believe in you

Da Batmon

04-29-2013

I noticed it was already on the bug forum. I wanted to bump this thread to seek out the mac users to ensure that it is the mac community that is experiencing this problem. It seems that it is. Just seems that the Mac community is growing and growing everyday and so many problems occur frequently, not specifically in LOL but in other games as well. I know you guys do a great job on support, so keep it up. It is frustrating at times as a mac user to always run into problems, especially when i was playing last night, and it was fine. Anyway, still having the same issues....

3pid3mix

04-29-2013

So like this happened to be a few weeks/months ago, I tried to get it on my mac book pro. Didnt work got that dumb message. Guess its still not working? Lame, riot, y u no care bout mac users?!

SynTheSquidgy

04-29-2013

Same issues here, I got 10.6.8 , and it was working fine until now.

3pid3mix

04-29-2013

I've tried to download months back, still not working. Wow, so lame. Got a mac book pro, havn't played LoL since they don't have a working client. RIOT, Y U NO LIKE MAC USERS?!

3pid3mix

04-29-2013

Is it working yet? I want to download! Q.Q

IvI100magikarp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

So...taking Dataslave's advice, here's a thread in the bug report forums. Let's all go post there.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3389037