Has this happened to you

Yes 477 98.55%
No 7 1.45%
Voters: 484. You may not vote on this poll

"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lacrats

04-29-2013

While all of the Mac users are active on the thread, has anyone figured out how to use custom skins or UI's for the mac client?

PS: I'm currently getting this error aswell.

egallo2012

04-29-2013

riot plz

MyPetMonkey92

04-29-2013

Same thing guys. worked last night, now it acts like I can't download an update and has, "Update Failed. Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

I've tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it. Making sure I used it from the applications folder and not the .dmg file. I know it's not my internet or router because my PC works perfectly fine. I think it's an internal Riot Mac problem and not our computers.

Fugglenuts

04-29-2013

Good ol Boompje's client still works if you guys want to play league while this problem is occurring.
If you don't have it already installed you can download it from the Boompje website: http://www.boompje.net/download/ilol

Impru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Happened the unspecified error to me 15 minutes ago, now when i try to open the LoL Launcher i get this.... (The application “LoL Launcher” unexpectedly quit while trying to restore its windows. Do you want to try to restore its windows again?) -(don't restore windows)- -(restore windows)- when i click restore windows it closes and nothing happens.

Macbook Pro 15-inch, Late 2011
Lion 10.7.5
Proc: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Mem: 16GB 1333Mhz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

- I know everyone of you want to play (i want too),just dont desperate.... soon we will be able to play, i know all of you have important things to do later "go to work, need to do homework, clean da' house" just try to be patient and do other things come back later when probably everything is solved.

Naemourne

04-29-2013

update failed - unspecified error occurred. please check logs for more information for update and repair

log attached

Fugglenuts

04-29-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...12986#37212986
they are looking into it.

Syniad

04-29-2013

Was there even an update in the past 3 hours? It seems this is happening randomly..

Notsuresure

04-29-2013

Having the same issues.

Da Batmon

04-29-2013

yay!!! They are looking into it. SHould probably be back up in the next hour. They are usually pretty quick at things like this eh.