Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has this happened to you

Yes 564 98.77%
No 7 1.23%
Voters 571 .

"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreenyBoys

04-20-2013

Hey guys this is happening to me , please help me i need real help, and for all the other people out their, How do you resolve/fix this bug ?!?!?!

"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

Ryrok

04-26-2013

This happened to me while I was on a hotel Internet and didn't have a connection. Opening a browser, getting connected, and loading up a page to ensure I had a connection and then trying again solved the problem. The error messaging could be more useful though.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-26-2013

There are a few things that cause this error, but its usually when you first download the game, and launch the game from the DMG file, rather than installing it properly (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/23294572-Mac-Installation-Guide).

jooswaggle

04-29-2013

I downloaded LoL last week using my university wifi and it worked fine, then I went home and now it's saying I don't have connection. I have a page open and I can browse the internet but it keeps saying I don't have connection.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-29-2013

Quote:
jooswaggle:
I downloaded LoL last week using my university wifi and it worked fine, then I went home and now it's saying I don't have connection. I have a page open and I can browse the internet but it keeps saying I don't have connection.

Reboot your router/modem/computer.

If its still failing, either your parents have locked down the router, or your ISP preventing LoL from connecting. If its the former, talk to them, if its the latter, try changing your DNS (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/23294862-Mac-Changing-to-Public-DNS-Servers).

Da Batmon

04-29-2013

this has happen to me as well. I played fine on friday night and now its giving me this error every time...

Coupons

04-29-2013

I am now getting this error and I was playing this afternoon.

"Update Failed

Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

Edit: Specs:
MacBook Pro Retina
Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

node

04-29-2013

I was able to log in fine earlier, now i'm getting this error every time I open the launcher?

Chocolate Wilk

04-29-2013

yea same here guys, played fine last night cant log in now

katizua

04-29-2013

"Update Failed

Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

Same error. Won't update :[ can't play.