Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journal of Justice: Noxus supports Ionian rematch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

11-10-2010

Summoners!

If you're interested in an inside look at what all the movers and shakers from all across Valoran have been up to over the past two weeks, look no further than the Journal of Justice. The most intrepid journalists from all across the continent have been hard at work to bring you the latest scoop. From the highest towers of Demacia to the deepest dungeons of Noxus, the Journal of Justice has everything you need to keep yourself apprised of the goings on in the world of Runeterra.

In this issue of the Journal of Justice:

• Clearing Obstacles for a Rematch: Noxian High Command issues a statement in support of Ionia’s call for a rematch.
  • The Master of Metal: A look at Zaun’s Techma-Tune scene featuring Pentakill
  • The Unstoppable Hurricane: Garen brings his dominance on the Fields of Justice to the Demacian troops
  • The Eye Inside: Taric stars in The Sound of Magic and Poppy takes a vacation
  • The Mailbag of Justice: Editor-in-Chief Ralston Farnsley answers Valoran’s most pressing questions!

askjireg

11-10-2010

Read it. Three cheers for Ionia.

Nightcutter

11-10-2010

Pentakill leadsinger Karthus(!!!) about to join?
let music appear while he casts his ult so everyone knows they are going down,down,down!

Joe Condor

11-10-2010

I come here to read awesome lore... but I end up reading comments to see what kind of hero is coming up

Edit: I actually read this one! Go Ionia!

Lightstriker

Recruiter

11-10-2010

Garen, the almighty master of the B.R.U.S.H. I see.

And nice shoutout to taric being truly, truly, outrageous. Can't wait for the skin! ./pray.

kcuf

11-10-2010

Sounds like a bad reality show by the way you explained it..

King Krule

Recruiter

11-10-2010

Noxian propaganda!

Warscythes

11-10-2010

I am calling it right now, the battle between Noxus and Ionia shall be the theme for the season 2 trailer.

Corvusa

11-10-2010

Lol Rammus is a *** symbol in the armadillo community.

X SouLReaveR X

11-10-2010

Noxus will prevail once more.

Shutting out Ionia.