Where Angels Fear to Tread [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

04-20-2013

(( Take on the man who would have commanded a universal commonwealth army of fifty million strong, coupled with an unstable insanity which drastically increases his power by alot.... I like it... But first I gota game to win ))

Brwn Trout

04-20-2013

A large zombified hand protrudes from the ground as its fingers uncurl a powerful green glow shines out between the fingers a small man cradleing a skull shuffles out followed by a Towering warrior of Black plate with bone white details. he stands behind the small man silent as the grave following behind him. " Soon it will be all mine" whispers the small man to himself as he looks at the massive skull "Mardak I require absouloute silence to prepare my ritual, understand" says the man as he begins to walk toward the skull.

Mardak unsheafs his double cutlass as he begins to tread slowly toward the figure sitting in the distance.

makmix

04-20-2013

Augustus flies into the area. Standing his full seven foot tall three inch stature, his wings spanning 20 feet as he condenses the air around him to create his wind staff as he puts one end of it in the sand. He stands vigilantly as he waits. Waits for these sands to produce a challenge for him. His senses are with him as well as a battle focus. He says to himself.

"I will not fall."

Sykper

04-21-2013

Shard's eyes lit up as a towering figure approached him from the distance. He tilted his head slightly in the monster's direction as his gaze would be able to judge whether he would immediately dispose of such a beast or not. As he looked the figure appeared in a brilliant crimson glow, indication of termination to Shard. That vision would fade immediately as Shard stood up, grasping his blade with one hand-

"Appraisal complate, you have been judged. Death awaits you undead."

He speaks as he slowly unsheathes his blade, a bluish substance begins materializing and attaching to its edge, adding to its sharpness and strength. Fully drawn the blade gives off a bluish glow from the substance, and you can hear a slightly hum as it moves. He begins to walk towards Mardak.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2013

"So this is the place, huh."

The mage stood upon the sands, looking up towards the clouds that concealed the top parts of the columns. Not a hair moved on his head, and the usually light muffler hung down from his neck lazily. After the small gust that lifted the pieces of sand around him when he appeared some distance away from the pillar circle, no wind followed, and silence enveloped the whole location. It was too quiet for a place like this. Eredale spoke again. "Are you sure it's the right one? The scenery's great, but..."

"Yes, I am most certain, the spatial coordinates match; however, I am having trouble pinpointing the physical location within the realm - it is now tracking, but the results are not getting through." A soft voice replied from behind him. A plain-looking girl with grey eyes, wearing naught but a long skirt and a white shirt with little decoration. In the absence of wind, her pair of long braids almost certainly reached below her knees. "I've yet to begin the enviromental analysis, so..."

"Ah, no need. I can do it myself - this place gives me some sort of great feeling. It's like I'm treading on living history of the old, sort of. And more importantly, the magical density is absolutely delicious - if it's like this so far out here, let's see how much I can get near the pillars. Come on, follow me." The mage walked in long, decisive strides, and the sand spread slightly under his feet, not impeding his movement. His companion followed, barely even shifting the sand particles as she walked. A while would pass before they reached the outer ring of pillars that surrounded the arena.

Brwn Trout

04-21-2013

Mardak begins to pick up speed when hes about 30 feet away and charges at the Blue figure. "[I]Join the Arsenal of MardakI]!"" Moan / Yells Mardak as he raises his double Cutlass above his head for a power strike in his other hand he puts his shield in front of him.

The small man begins sticking small candles around the large skull of the beast in the center of the arena when he hears the battle moan " Damn zombie can't shut up" mutters the man to himself.

FilFire

04-21-2013

In the shadow of one of the great pillars that surround the arena, a gust suddenly sweeps up and forms a small whirlwind of sand, before dispersing again. At the point where the wind swirled, a dark figure appears, holding its weapon in one hand while its glowing red eyes look at the figures already standing in the arena. It then starts walking forward slowly, the air it leaves in its trail feeling chilling and dead.

Sykper

04-21-2013

The rapid pace of the undead juggernaut as it picked up speed wasn't too surprising. It was likely a formidable opponent with perhaps decades of experience. A sad existence that Shard would be more than happy to end. As it raised its large weapon and shield, Shard also followed with finesse preparing his blade to his other flank. As he did the glass substance on his body and armor morphed, turning his body into a 'sharpened' suit. This allowed him to move faster, slicing through the air that normally resists one who moves quickly. His speed was much faster than the behemoth's, and moved almost immediately within the striking distance of the monster anticipating action from the cutlass.

makmix

04-21-2013

Augustus senses multiple auras and presences in the area. He flaps his large wings and starts to hover only a couple feet off the ground. Suddenly his insanity breaks free as his grip on reason and sanity falls away. He starts to swing wildly as he starts to create a vortex around him. Sand whips up as it flies to thirty feet in the air. His eyes glowing a maddening gold, his wings are now fire as he stands. He yells with all his rage.

"WHO WILL FALL FIRST!"

Ask the Tempest

04-21-2013

If one looked up, they would see a small dark blot in the sky. Its slowly grows larger and larger before a large black mass falls from the sky, shattering the earth around it. It stands up revealing it is actually a person, except it has a wolf face, a metal arm, and it is rather tall. Two large black wing appear behind it as it sniffs the air.
((http://static.tumblr.com/vi8rvcr/TfE...1-d4darhh.jpeg))