Where Angels Fear to Tread [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

05-14-2013

{{ In reality, things are probably going to get a lot worse...QUICK NEED A MENACING VOID-EREDALE PICTURE... }}

"Ngh...urgh..."

Repkys couldn't really respond after being impaled. No, rather the real reason is what Void-Eredale holds now, as the Void-lord's gaze shifts to his traitorous puppet and points at him with his red arm. The Enslaved Executioner's eyes flash as his blade devours the tentacles, before piercing upwards with his blade through the supposed attack above. Another illusion devoured, the enslaved goes for Void-Eredale, Repkys needs his core back-

"Oh that's rather scary. You aren't mad now boss?"

Instantly, four trinities of circular runes appear around the Enslaved Executioner, each spinning and creating dense dark magic. Finally they fire from all sides, the executioner's blade could only devour some from where he blocked but the others shot into his armor and out the other side. This multi-attack sent the executioner into a tale-spin to the ground once more, where the circles persist on turning him into a honey-comb, though the hell executioner won't die at all from this attack-

"You waste your words...Yomi was it? That vessel over there is just bones. This...this is Repkys."

Void-Eredale slightly presents a glowing violet orb, a penetrating red eye fiercely looks around. A ringing sensation of melancholy voices echoes from it. Darkness seeps from it from all sides-

"A Voidlord of such a pitiful form? No wonder he desired something larger...though that form still lacks what I like to call intimidation. Whatever, what I want though is the same thing you want Yomi, an end to this thing."

Without any hesitation, the gauntlet begins crushing the core, cracks begin to form as blood begins to seep, a thousand cries echo but suddenly Void-Eredale stops. A visage of bloody tears drip from the eye itself as it tries to look back at its sub-doer.

"But...killing him wouldn't be enough, eternal punishment...far too forgiving right? Hmm...what could I do? ...OH! I GOT IT! Please enjoy the show ladies and gentlemen, for tonight's special I will devour the Voidlord's very essence! Eternity of suffering doesn't quite match to an eternity of nothingness right!?"

At this stage Void-Eredale's malicious nature really showed forth, his crimson eyes seemed to glow as his tongue licked his lips. With a smile no one can like, the arcane shell on his arm shifted somewhat, as it transformed into a myriad of monsters and beasts with mouths. Each began to bite and rip into the eye, the screaming from the Void-lord was deafening and his vessel next to Yomi began to shake back and forth as if in a seizure. With a continuous barrage of lasers at the executioner below and a merciless execution of the Voidlord in front of everyone, Void-Eredale was in a state of absolute delight.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
{{ In reality, things are probably going to get a lot worse...QUICK NEED A MENACING VOID-EREDALE PICTURE... }}
(( Delivered: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/494147 Obviously not by me. Also, I'll post later, a bit busy atm. ))

Ms Annie Hastur

05-14-2013

Theijiin vanishes, then re appears in front of Void Eredale. "I can't have you doing that." She says, swinging her fist back, before throwing it forwards. If her attack were to hit, it would smash him with enough concussive force, from her strength alone, that even the photons in the area around the impact point would be forced away from them. Such was the force of the shockwave alone.

"That was something that's been called shadowbash. For me, however, it's just a normal punch." She'd say, if the blow was landed or blocked. If it was dodged, she'd simply spin and toss two Black hole sparks at Void Eredale, which, even if they missed or were dodged, would open up a black hole each as close to Void Eredale as possible.

After her attacks, Theijiin would cross her arms, awaiting his counter, if he survived her assault.

Sykper

05-14-2013

{{ Jeez Eredale what did you do to piss off her? *Imagine a troll face on Void-Eredale if he was really your intended target* }}

Ms Annie Hastur

05-14-2013

I dunno. I meant void eredale. Thought they were the same. Post has been edited accordingly))

Sykper

05-14-2013

{{ The only connection they have is powers. Though, Void-Eredale will cater to a more colorful view of life, or things in general. Also Void-Eredale's theme. }}

"Whew~!"

The manical clone just barely dodged by rolling back, letting the punch utterly destroy anything in its path above his chest. However, a touch of the phantasmal armor got knicked, eradicating it and exploding a part of the shell...but not enough to cause any internal damage since the force wasn't directly on him. The follow-up attack was twin dark sparks unleashed, the clone could sense the danger these possessed!

"My my~! You are a rough woman, I like that!"

With enough power drained already from Repkys, this menace curved his free arm up, two fingers pointed at the sparks and heaved them with pure magic force into the sky rapidly! Their explosions created twin holes far in the sky to cause the battlefield to become rather dangerous. At a certain attitude one could get caught into their pull and sucked in to a demise-

"Well Partner I also have your charm apparently! Women are already fawning over me, then tossing things at me! Though, I think we might be taking things too fast, can I know your name before I have another dance?"

Name:  VoidEredale - Arantheus Creation.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  210.5 KB

Ms Annie Hastur

05-14-2013

(This can be Theijiin's for now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD4xXOp4zYM
Also, this is the character. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3021 )

The black holes, by design, quickly subsided. She stands there, eying the human. "It is odd. I see so many of you hairless simians on so many planets. Or at least, something similar in every case."

She spreads her arms and legs, now in a battle stance. "Then again, I can tell you're not quite a normal specimen, are you?"

"And yes, I can be rough."

She pulls her right arm back, and throws it forwards, punching in Void Eredale's general direction. As her fist reaches the furthest length her arm would allow, the air in front of her fist ripples, then explodes, a thousand fists flying outwards towards Void Eredale. She then repeats the process with her left arm, then her right, then her left again, four full bursts of her Genocide Fist ability firing off at Void Eredale.

She'd then jump off and fly towards him, preparing to kick him with the same force of her earlier melee attack. If she were to miss, she'd flip around and prepare to defend herself from his counter attack.

Sykper

05-14-2013

Void-Eredale manifested his Arcane shell to his gauntlets only, taking the core by personal hand as his very touch still drained it further. The onslaught of endless blows by Theijin collided with the arcane shell, impacting greatly and further pushing both gauntlets back to the smiling clone-

"Normal is all a matter of perspective! I am far more normal than that insane partner of mine below us. So composed at times, yet eager for any fight to test his power. I mean, he's far more entertaining than I!"

The fourth Fist sent the clone flying backwards, his gauntlets still intact but the force although incredibly small, sent his humanoid-body into a pillar. He lightly impacted the wall, as his physical free hand reached into his coat and pulled out a metal container.

"I mean, what's the point of amassing power...if you aren't going to use it?"

For the briefest moment he once again stares at Eredale, as if trying to make a point before his Arcane shell shifted in front of him as the goddess landed a terrifying kick at him! It seemed to have hit him...as she saw the image of the mage recoiled in the chest before realising it was just the shell, taken his appearence! Behind her Void-Eredale grasps a orange crystal though it seems to be coalesced in darkness! Behind him runic circles take shape, three going from larger to smaller the further they go from his body-

"Before I send this entire place up in flames, tell me do you care for anyone here? Please say yes, because I can't think of why you wanted to play around with me. Did I offend you? Maybe that's it..."

Void-Eredale's eyes narrow twirling the runed crystal like a toy and pressing it slightly on his cheek, enjoying the warmth and humoring the thought of why this person wants him dead from out of nowhere.

Ms Annie Hastur

05-14-2013

"I see in you the very desire for control and power that I despise the most. I cannot allow you to fully absorb the power of whatever is in that ruined orb you were about to fully destroy."

"And it is for that reason..." Small dark sparks crackle across Theijiin's back, before blasting out behind her. Three black hole sparks stream through the air at Void Eredale. It would appear that a blind spot, behind her was not. "That I must end you." She says, turning around and jumping off at high speeds towards Void Eredale. She prepares to punch him as she flies towards him again. Her intention would be to throw him off enough with this assault that she could stop his usage of whatever that crystal was, however, she didn't seem to be wary of whatever it was capable of.

Ms Annie Hastur

05-14-2013

Who says energy attacks always come from the hands?)