Where Angels Fear to Tread [Open RP]

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

As you emerge from the portal, you are met by a gust of wind as it swirls around you. The sand shifts beneath your feet, stretching out before you in a vast brown sea surrounded by stone columns a thousand feet high. The sun beats down on your face as you peer upward, the tops of the pillars lost among the clouds. The columns stand on the edge of a cliff, beyond which is nothing but air, the bottoms of the cliffs likewise lost in fog. In the middle of the arena lies a massive skull, the remains of an ancient beast long since dead.

Here is where the ancients do battle. Here is where great elemental beings contend with mortal heroes of legend.

Here, where angels fear to tread.

((If you've ever wanted to see "overpowered", you have come to the right place. Here, broken has no meaning, and god-like powers are a matter of course. Here, you can indulge yourself and let loose, calling on anything and everything your imagination can conceive of. Bring your most overpowered characters and duke it out with others. Bring an army to fight with a god. However, remember that no-one here is safe. Even if you have just come to watch, you can still be pulled into the conflict, and you will have only yourself to blame. The only rule? No godmoding. Ironic, but necessary to maintain a civil environment. Speaking of environment, feel free to shape the grounds within the pillars as your needs dictate. Let the games begin!))

((TL;DR: The Sparring Grounds, but non-canon and for completely overpowered characters.))

Elic Roland

04-19-2013

(( ._. ))

(( i love you! I can finnaly murder everyone with elic :d ))

TKDbeast

Sykper

04-19-2013

{{ Great. Now we just need two characters who take 20 pages to power-up... *Snicker* On a more serious note I might have someone who could come into play here... }}

Àsk Kayle

04-19-2013

((... I don't want to go here... I'm scared. D: ))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Kayle View Post
((... I don't want to go here... I'm scared. D: ))
((Don't worry, I'm sure Nasus will come; he can tell you all about it.))

1Eredale

04-19-2013

(( Call upon everything... except Rune Magic. You forgot that Rune Magic is only availiable when you're on Runeterra.

Unless this is somehow a location in Runeterra, in which case I don't even. ))

Cryypter

04-19-2013

((Well, firstly, I intended for it to be on Runeterra, just not on Valoran. Second, I was not aware rune magic was specific to Runeterra. Lastly, this is non-canon and mostly just for fun, so it probably wouldn't matter anyway.))

1Eredale

04-20-2013

(( Yes, Rune Magic is local to Runeterra, although it's just its local form of something greater. Using specific sigils to tap into the planet's forces without using almost any of one's own energy, commanding the elemental powers to move instead of pushing them with force of one's own Mana, that's all Rune Magic. It's closely tied to the realm, and that's why it leads to such severe changes.

In any case, I'll probably be monitoring this thread, or maybe even make an appearance (!) - this may just be the first Ask-related thread that I would take part in since the times of the original Ask Lux and Ask Shyvana. ))

FilFire

04-20-2013

((@Eredale, the way you describe it Rune Magic is Runeterra's local version of shamanism. I approve of this, although that means that while you might not be able to use Rune Magic outside of Runeterra you can use things on other worlds very similar to it. As major example, Krokaska and his ability to ask the Earth and the Storm to aid him.))

((And I'm going to follow this, because I want to see how crazy people are going to be around here.))

1234511 ... 32