Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Leroy: The Elemental Knight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siegfriedz

11-10-2010

Herro, yesterday when I went to bed I was thinking about a new champion etc. I figured, we need more support/tank. I came up with this champion at that time, althought I haven't given him a lore nor any numbers. I need to know what people think about the idea before I go into any deeper stuff. Ahwell, here it is:
Lore (just a tad I thought up while writing): Leroy was a sturdy boy who liked adventures. He grew up in an isolated village and was taught by nature itself. One day he went to explore a cave, where he found a set of armors and weapons. The moment he touched them, they started glowing and disappeared. Later on, he discovered that he could retrieve the equipment whenever he wanted to. When he was 25 years old, he decided he wanted to see more of the world, therefore he left the village and ended up in the League.

Leroy: The Knight of Elements

Q skill: Leroy retrieves the armor and sword of metal, increasing his armor stat and his damage. Leroy benefits from these buffs whenever this skill is active. Active part: Whenever Leroy retrieves this equipment, his strenght is increased. So the first hit he deals gives him increased damage and sends out a shockwave that hurt the enemies behind the primary target that deals 80% of his AD as magic damage.

W skill: Leroy retrieves armor and hammer of water. Whenever this skill is the one active, he passively gets increased magic resistance and his attacks drenches the target in water, slowing their movementspeed by X%. When this skill is activated, Leroy's armor spouts out water, dousing nearby allies, increasing their magic resistance by X amount.

E skill: Leroy retrieves the armor and halberd of fire. Whenever this skill is active, Leroy gets increased range from the halberd and his attacks burns the target, dealing magic damage over time. When you activate the skill, his armor is at its hottest, melting nearby enemies' armor while they are close to him. Over time, his armor cools off, therefore the armor reduction will start rapidly and slowly decrease.

R skill: Leroy retrieves the armor and the sword of the Dragon. This gives him every active component of the other armors, as well as all the passives. This skill takes a lot of energy to use, therefore he can only maintain the armor for 10 seconds. When this duration is over, he goes back to an unarmored state.

Cooldown (aboutish):
Q: 10s
W: 20s
E: 20s
R: 50s
Leroy's skills doesn't require anything to be cast.
He's best built as a support/tank, but have capabilities to be a dps. Although pure dps champions like Xin and Ryze would outdps him quite easily.
I do not know what his passive should be yet either.
Well, that's my champion suggestion ^^

Phylo

11-10-2010

Kinda reminds me of Udyr

Q - Phoneix
W - bear (but slow instead of stun), with turtle shield in MR fourm

Siegfriedz

11-10-2010

Well, I know it does remind of quite a few champions. But I mean, how would you make a totally original champion that doesn't remind of any other champion? Also, I'm open for suggestions :P ^^