Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All female champions? Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micro102

11-10-2010

I'm torn on this. 1 side says look at anivia and tristiana ect, but big breats would be stupid on them.

The other side of me says Riot has turned into a greedy money making machine and they do it for money. Considering how much they have changed, I am going with the latter.

Opaqus

11-10-2010

Quote:
Fanryu:
That armor makes more sense. But no, I've played the game, it bores me. My point being, why would you wear no armor, and expect to survive more than 10 seconds? As the poster said, who's more likely to take a sword to the chest, Garen, or someone with little to no armor?

Hi Fan, Scar's a troll. They even admitted to wanting to piss you off. Stop responding.

Yours truly,

Opaqus.

Scarlena

11-10-2010

Quote:
Opaqus:
Hi Fan, Scar's a troll. They even admitted to wanting to piss you off. Stop responding.

Yours truly,

Opaqus.

Thanks Opaqus. I enjoy smart people

Fanryu

11-10-2010

Quote:
Scarlena:
Cool, have fun playing Guild Wars.

And your mind is far too gone into "Troll-Land" to understand what I'm saying.

Realism, is nice, in moderation. I understand I'm playing a fantasy game, and it's not gonna be realistic, but that doesn't mean I was it to be 100% fantasy, nor would anyone. But how much sense would it make, in ANY world that someone with no armor on, can take more damage, than someone with plate armor?

Julian Kanzuki

11-10-2010

Quote:
Fanryu:
. Why don't they make a male champion with his package just pretty much flopping in the wind? They do it for the women, so why not for the men? It's only fair.

I encourage this idea! New Tryndamere skin perhaps? matching one for Garen too?

On another note. Lux is fully clothed. the only skin on show is her face.

Scarlena

11-10-2010

Quote:
Fanryu:
I've played the game, it bores me.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was conversing with someone unintelligent enough to think Guild Wars is anything less than a gaming masterpiece.

Fanryu

11-10-2010

Quote:
Opaqus:

Yours truly,

Opaqus.

Hi Opaqus, this is a forum, not a troll hangout.

Yours Truly,

Fanryu.

P.S. My name is Fanryu, not Fan, so if you would.

Scarlena

11-10-2010

Quote:
Julian Kanzuki:

On another note. Lux is fully clothed. the only skin on show is her face.

Thanks! I'm going to go edit my comment about armor females.

Quote:
Fanryu:
And your mind is far too gone into "Troll-Land" to understand what I'm saying.

Then why are you talking to me?

Fanryu

11-10-2010

Quote:
Scarlena:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was conversing with someone unintelligent enough to think Guild Wars is anything less than a gaming masterpiece.

Did I say I didn't like Guild Wars? No, I said it bored me. There are these games, that when you play them too much, they get very boring, and you don't wanna play it anymore. I.E. Call of Duty, I love the game, but I've played it so much it's boring to me. WoW, same thing. You're speaking of unintelligence, and yet you, yourself, are automatically assuming the worst of everything I have said. Rather than ask "Hmmm, is this what you mean?" You ASSUME that's what I meant, and troll me on it. If you're going to do this...

Welcome to your new home!
http://4chan.org/

Opaqus

11-10-2010

Quote:
Fanryu:
Hi Opaqus, this is a forum, not a troll hangout.

Kinda non-sequitur. I am telling you Scar is a troll, they've admitted that they're a troll, and you're feeding the troll.

Have fun dipping this thread into the sewers I guess.