Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All female champions? Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fanryu

11-10-2010

I dunno about you guys, but I'm sick of only big boobed female champions. Seriously, don't get me wrong, I love the female body as much as the next guy, but come now, honestly, would someone wear THAT skimpy of armor in the middle of a BATTLEGROUND? They need to make more male champions, AND need to make more tanks. I can't remember the last time they made a tank, and it's ridiculous. Seriously, it went Miss Fortune, Sona, Swain (Only male champion) Lux, Leblanc, and now Irelia? And pretty much all the females had a giant sign pointing to there boobs saying "LOOK AT ME!" Can we get a guy, or a female who doesn't feel the need to barely cover up? I want realistic-ness, armor, not cloth that barely covers up. It's ridiculous, I didn't know it was called League of Cleavage.

Jarek Grimlock

Recruiter

11-10-2010

well.. if you do the math it's 18 females and 45 males :P...

Scarlena

11-10-2010

As a woman, to me, boobs mean motherhood, entertainment for my boyfriend, and confidence. I have big boobs, and they have always given me an extra confidence boost. I look forward to being a mother one day, and to me, boobs mean nurishment for babies. Guys like boobs, so why not give guys, the main audience of LoL, boobs?

I applaud Riot for supporting motherhood, entertainment, and confidence.

TLDR: OP, stop beating a dead horse.

King Timbo

11-10-2010

league of cleavage sounds good to me
:P

Fanryu

11-10-2010

Quote:
Scarlena:

I applaud Riot for support motherhood, entertainment, and confidence.

TLDR: OP, stop beating a dead horse.

Do you really think they're going "Gee, let's make this women have strong motherhood"

And I don't get how having big boobs makes you confident in anything, besides your ability to pick up perverted guys who would only wanna use women for ***.

No, they're saying "Let's support our perverted community by providing them with champions that they'll buy so they can fap to the pics of them."

My sister who plays this game thinks the same as I do. And she asked a brilliant question. Why don't they make a male champion with his package just pretty much flopping in the wind? They do it for the women, so why not for the men? It's only fair.

This also brings up the point do you really think they made a "mistake" and release champions OP? No, they don't, they do it so you'll spend money to buy the champion, so they make more, and then they take a week to nerf it. It's the same with females, they release big boobed champions so that guys will go and buy them.

Scarlena

11-10-2010

Quote:
Fanryu:
brings up the point do you really think they made a "mistake" and release champions OP? No, they don't, they do it so you'll spend money to buy the champion, so they make more, and then they take a week to nerf it. It's the same with females, they release big boobed champions so that guys will go and buy them.

OP, in the context I used it, mean original poster....

And what I'm trying to say is that I am not offended by boobs. I have no idea why you are your sister are. To mean, boobs mean three positive things, as I explained. To you, they are only *** objects to be hidden from society.

Fanryu

11-10-2010

Quote:
Scarlena:
Guys like boobs, so why not give guys, the main audience of LoL, boobs?

Which also brings up a good point, guys like ******, why not give them that? We also like food, why not give us that? We like free stuff, why not give us that?

Your argument is hardly valid. If they ever make a female champion, if she wears barely any clothing, I'm quitting this game, it makes no sense. Maybe some of the females could be tanks if they actually wore covering armor.

Opaqus

11-10-2010

Quote:
Scarlena:
To you, they are only *** objects to be hidden from society.

That's not what he's saying, and it just looks like you're not read up at all. There's been, for a long time, the hypersexualization of women in video games (among other media) more so than men.

In other words, look at Irelia, now look at Garen. Who is going to survive a sword swing to the chest? Why does Irelia have less clothing?

Hello?

Antibreeder

11-10-2010

Quote:
Scarlena:
dead horse.

I second this opinion, we indeed need both more animal champions and more dead champions.

Scarlena

11-10-2010

Quote:
Fanryu:
Which also brings up a good point, guys like ******, why not give them that? We also like food, why not give us that? We like free stuff, why not give us that?

Your argument is hardly valid. If they ever make a female champion, if she wears barely any clothing, I'm quitting this game, it makes no sense. Maybe some of the females could be tanks if they actually wore covering armor.

Sadly, digital food has not been invented yet. They do give guys free stuff, like this entire video game. I'm glad you're quitting this game. That hopefully means you'll stop using the forums, and their' be one less dead horse beater.

I'll let Kayle, Poppy, Lux, and Tristana know they don't exist while you're gone for a week.

Quote:
Opaqus:
That's not what he's saying

I'm over exagerating and overall taking things wrong for the sake of further pissing off the OP because I'm bored at work.

Quote:
Antibreeder:
I second this opinion, we indeed need both more animal champions and more dead champions.

No came can ever have enough zombies!