This is bull

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skrill3xLaRoux

04-19-2013

-meow-

TheLittlestLulu

04-19-2013

Maybe try passing on some of your knowledge to them instead of raging.

SlasherBag

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuluBuwu View Post
Maybe try passing on some of your knowledge to them instead of raging.
Inc: "My teammates are stupid and won't listen to me"-said every losing team ever.

IDontWasteFood

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrill3xLaRoux View Post
Seriously, two games in a row I got first timers and they just completely **** on my game.
There's your problem..... It isn't your game, it's a team game.

Koravel

04-19-2013

Pretty sure this guy is LaRoue in game, perhaps not. Anyhow, if that is the case, I played against you twice in a row, and you were screwing up a lot, too.

Regardless of whether you are LaRoue, while you may wish to shift the blame entirely onto someone else, and while it may be true sometimes that nothing you can do would have prevented the loss, what you should do is always be looking at what you did wrong and what you can do better so that in the future you can get better.

Genericke

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Pretty sure this guy is LaRoue in game, perhaps not. Anyhow, if that is the case, I played against you twice in a row, and you were screwing up a lot, too.

Regardless of whether you are LaRoue, while you may wish to shift the blame entirely onto someone else, and while it may be true sometimes that nothing you can do would have prevented the loss, what you should do is always be looking at what you did wrong and what you can do better so that in the future you can get better.
I asked LaRoue. Tis not him.

This guy is referencing LaRoux, the androgynous electronic muscian, and Skrillex, the androgynous bomb expert.

Skull Kid239

Recruiter

04-19-2013

No my friend, THIS is bull

http://static.tumblr.com/5aa83be0be6...tairs.jpg.jpeg