@Nome ~ Your Team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArlanKels

04-19-2013

Hey there Nome, or anybody else who knows anything about this stuff at all. You know who you are...

I know you're one of the big bosses or the big boss for things like TT/ARAM/Dominion, but I was wondering who else is on your team? How many people do you need to talk to in terms of hierarchy in order to implement tests/changes? What sort of candy do you like most?

HaIfhearted

04-19-2013

Nome doesn't have a team, because Riot didn't give him one.
He's supposed to work on Proving Grounds (or Howling Abyss now), Twisted Treeline, and Dominion essentially by himself with virtually no real resources.

Meanwhile in SR land.....

AlphaFerric

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
He's supposed to work on Proving Grounds (or Howling Abyss now), Twisted Treeline, and Dominion essentially by himself with virtually no real resources.

He's supposed to be working with the live team for the map spec balancing though once it happens iirc. Though I have no idea what that team is comprised of.

ArlanKels

04-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post

I highly doubt Nome does every single thing for all those maps. That'd be a bit..whacky.