Nunu's ridiculous healing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeoplesTheGod

04-19-2013

it was not only the 1v1 but also soaz played nunu in a game vs EG that was a complete stomp and he beat wickd's top lane shen with ease.

PeoplesTheGod

04-19-2013

he also did it with morello's and wardens mail wait untill SR learns or chooses the more retarded nunu builds

animegirl1998

04-19-2013

wait didnt you guys know that nunu can win every bot lane and force most teams to 2v1 him
he has been the kassadin of botlane for so long

Chaosos

04-19-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/wickd/b/391401006 at 51:24 is around when the Jayce v Nunu of the Wickd v Soaz 1v1 starts.

Skull Kid239

Recruiter

04-19-2013

can someone link whatever you guys are talking about. nunu has been fine for some bit i've assumed.
massive healing?
max consume+spellvamp?

EDIT: nvm, video posted above me.
I don't see what's so op here

Orphane

04-19-2013

What's silly about nunu is that consume benefits fully from spellvamp, and seeing how it does 900 damage at max rank while healing for 345 base, with 100% scaling...

A hextech revolver, which is 12% spellvamp, will add another 108 healing. With SV(2% each for 6% total) quints and 3% from utility tree, you can get 21% spellvamp with revolver, and up to 29% once you get wota/gunblade. That's 345 base healing + 261 healing + 100% ap. Sure, it gets reduced by the Dominion aura, but it's still a ridiculous self-heal (and the aura gets canceled out by Spirit Visage, which conveniently hands Nunu CDR, health, and MR). Not to mention Ice Blast gets full benefit from spellvamp...

DG Denz Brujah

04-20-2013

Forget the fact that Nunu has to itemize 2-3 slots that provide some decent stats (MR, CDR, AP) to get this sustain none of those other stats are high values which tends to leave Nunu's dmg output to really wane come late game … he basically wins by trading and pecking you down little by little

DG Denz Brujah

04-20-2013

Ppl who scale well and/or safely outrange/poke him can general punish him … Diana, Karthus, Cassiopia, Zyra can all punish him with lots of dmg when he tries to munch a minion thus negating his sustainability

weezcake

04-20-2013

I can match Nunu's sustain with Lux on bot lane. Punish for munching, then push the minion wave back. Lots of the other AP casters can keep Nunu at bay as well.