Downloading the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

southeast11

04-18-2013

It would probably be an awesome idea for Riot to make it possible to play the game before all of the unlock-able content is downloaded. I'd rather not wait around for 3 hours waiting for skins that I don't even own to be installed onto by computer.

kavi

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeast11 View Post
It would probably be an awesome idea for Riot to make it possible to play the game before all of the unlock-able content is downloaded. I'd rather not wait around for 3 hours waiting for skins that I don't even own to be installed onto by computer.
three hours?!? you need some new hamsters.

Pylair

04-19-2013

so the minority (people with bad connections) gets shafted? what a surprise!

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

The problem is that the downloadable content is going to be a small part of most patches whihc...you know...modify all the game's guts. Even if they bothered doing what you said (which would mean people that have the skins would be nulled out or whatever by your computer since you dont have them), how much time would it save? Maybe a minute or so. Woopie.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-19-2013

there's this wonderful thing you can do called leaving the computer on to download while you sleep

no need to thank me i know it's amazing advice