Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New game mode for Dominion : Shooting Range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vakin

04-18-2013

Hello this is a new game mode I have been thinking about for a while now to lets jump into it.

Map: Dominion

Mode: Draft (for Team 2 to ban people like Eve or Teemo, Team one (Targets) ban randoms like Heimerdinger, Soraka, and Annie).

Easy to learn: It's a fun very simple game mode that doesn't take long to learn. One team shoots at the other team with their ults and they try to dodge them simple.

Rules: No capping, no going in the fog of war, you know basic rules

Team one: (left side) more commonly known as the *Targets* these players are a team of 3-5 (depending on how many you can get) that get 3 lives and stay on the outer ring of dominion where they are seen by the shooters (so no fog of war) and basically run around try to not get hit by team 2's ults. I recommend taking champions like Fizz, Vlad, and Elise who all have spells that cause them to become untargetable Note that spell shield champions like Nocturne and Sivir still lose a life if they get hit by an ult because the ults still hits them it just does no damage (this goes for banshees veil as well) If you get hit by a Shooters ult you lose a life and must recall so now you may now by items (as you are not allowed to recall willy-nilly)

Team Two: (Right side) other wise known as the *Shooters* these players are a team of 3 that must always go Ashe, Draven and Ezreal (Because their ults are global and skill shots) Note that people like Lux ans Ziggs have long range ults but can only cover a bit outside their base and champions like Karthus and Gangplank have ults that are an instant hit. The shooters goal is to stay in base build all CDR (it's not hard you can basically get 25% from kindlegem fiendish codex and masteries) and just fire their ults at the Targets. Shooters must stay in base at all time so the Targets have a general idea of where the ults will be coming from (you CAN however go anywhere inside your base so you can go on the stairs you don't have to stay on the healing platform).

How to win: Well there is an amazing thing about this game, that is... there is a winner on each team. How this works is by each team keeping their scores for example the Target's winner is simply the last one with lives left on their team (everyone else on their team is out and they are still in) and the Shooter's winner wins by being the one with the most targets hit with their ult (Note they cannot hit more then one target with one ult so if you hit 2 targets with your ult you only get 1 point and who ever was hit first of the targets is the only one to get -1 life).

Banned items:

Targets:
-Wooglet's Witchcap
(Think of more in the comment section below)

Extra: One amazing thing about this game that can't really be played with other game modes and is actually good for this game mode is that you can play multiple rounds in one game just reset lives and score you can make it best of 3 rounds in one game it's better for this game because Shooters will already have CDR and Targets will already have their items to make it equal for both teams. This doesn't work on game modes like Hide and Seek because one of the major things for both teams is ITEMS for example Hecarim needs some movement speed items (shurelya's and Schimtar) for that mega burst of speed to get away (not the greatest example but it was 1am at the time of making this thread but I have had the idea for a while know and have even tried it).

Thank you for reading this thread and I hope this game mode gets as popular as say Hide and Seek is as it is rising in popularity and to shoot some Targets for me
-Saver

A Slime Appears

04-18-2013

So basically, everyone sits and waits 30-60 seconds to use an ult that will be telegraphed heavily and impossible not to dodge unless you are as stupid as this game concept.

*sigh*

Vakin

04-18-2013

Quote:
A Slime Appears:
So basically, everyone sits and waits 30-60 seconds to use an ult that will be telegraphed heavily and impossible not to dodge unless you are as stupid as this game concept.

*sigh*

I have tried it and others have said they enjoyed it you just have to have the right mind set and it was just an idea no need to be so harsh lol

0o0Bear0o0

04-19-2013

Quote:
A Slime Appears:

*sigh*

You are a **** face ****erjew Now suck my glove dick lol

-With Lots Of Love Mr. YoloSwag

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-19-2013

Quote:
TheRealSaver:
you just have to have the right mind set

Quote:
0o0Bear0o0:
You are a **** face ****erjew Now suck my glove dick lol

-With Lots Of Love Mr. YoloSwag

this game confirmed for *******s only