Hi, I'm talon.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doublelift fg

12-07-2013

hi

KamilleOxO

12-07-2013

worst assassin in the game

still has a much higher winrate than Zed

ScruffyScruffs

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Hi, I'm Talon. I have the fifth highest win rate in the game at the moment, but no one's bothered to try me out seriously yet.
I like how when Phreak cites winrates for balance its upvoted.
If someone brought up Jannas 55% winrate in S3 downvote city ensued

doublelift fg

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamilleOxO View Post
worst assassin in the game

still has a much higher winrate than Zed
winrate mean nothing

zed can now escape properly and talon cry in fight for killing someone and die

Diamond Song

12-07-2013

your not talon, your a bronze 3 pleb thats never going to ever get anywhere near diamond, and talon is very viable, you wont be in said tournaments why do you care whos picked. play who you want/like/good at, everythings viable its solo q.

the reason i see most people failing with talon is because they build him like hes riven, stacking BT's n **** when u need to stack ad/armor penn because good players build armor, hes a burst assassin, not an autoattacker, he gets in and out, only lifesteal worth it is hydra. downvote away.

doublelift fg

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Song View Post
your not talon, your a bronze 3 pleb thats never going to ever get anywhere near diamond, and talon is very viable, you wont be in said tournaments why do you care whos picked. play who you want/like/good at, everythings viable its solo q.

the reason i see most people failing with talon is because they build him like hes riven, stacking BT's n **** when u need to stack ad/armor penn because good players build armor, hes a burst assassin, not an autoattacker, he gets in and out, only lifesteal worth it is hydra. downvote away.
wtf english

Hendstron

12-07-2013

bump

Nyhver

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelift fg View Post
winrate mean nothing

zed can now escape properly and talon cry in fight for killing someone and die
so

win rate means nothing when

zed can't do his job properly because he traded sticking and killing power for 'escape' ability

and talon can actually kill his target and complete his job as an assassin

okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Song View Post

Stacked BT is one of the highest +AD items in the game

Common builds on him by higher rated players are as you suggest which isn'tů unorthodox. Stacking armor penetration and high AD, BT has that.

If there's more than one lifesteal item on Talon, it's RH+BT, otherwise it usually is RH/BT+Maw+LW+BC, though there is the few odd elder lizard or blade of the ruined king pickups

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Talon

Tesla23

12-07-2013

nope

Diamond Song

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelift fg View Post
wtf english
go back to school.