Hi, I'm talon.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dčíty View Post
Come back when you actually have a statistic, instead of wildly guessing where they came from. "I wouldn't be the least bit surprised" is about as weak of an argument as you can put forth when somebody gave you hard numbers.
Hi, I'm Dčíty, and I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I saw someone call out my favourite Rioter and make a solid counter-argument against his condescending statement so I'm going to come to his defense spouting some nonsense in hopes that I will sound smart to someone.

Shaabanglyy

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Hi, I'm Talon. I have the fifth highest win rate in the game at the moment, but no one's bothered to try me out seriously yet.
owned by red = gg /thread

yes that rhymed.

Goth Skunk

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaabanglyy View Post

yes that rhymed.
I owned the red.

Fenix9000

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaabanglyy View Post

yes that rhymed.
I can also make general vague statements about extremely erratic statistics as well
"Talon is good, I did good with him a few games ago"
Really, come on....
"Win rates, blah blah blah"
Except it's probably changed in the last 10 hours due to Talon's incredibly small playerbase
Idk what Phreak is trying to pull here, he's acting like a pleb with that kind of statement.

Fenix9000

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Hi, I'm Dčíty, and I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I saw someone call out my favourite Rioter and make a solid counter-argument against his condescending statement so I'm going to come to his defense spouting some nonsense in hopes that I will sound smart to someone.
It's especially ironic that he calls out the other guy, when he doesn't know whether or to the statistic is true
Hypocrisy at its finest

tailsmph

05-13-2013

Quote:
Hi, I'm Talon. I have the fifth highest win rate in the game at the moment, but no one's bothered to try me out seriously yet.
Hi, I'm Talon
Despite having the fifth highest win rate in the game nobody has picked me up in a professional game. But those other guys, Zed and Kha'Zix, are picked ALL the time? I wonder why?

Insoy

05-13-2013

Quote:
I approve of this message

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 380436_251520771576533_26095228_n.jpg (36.3 KB, 46 views)

Insoy

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsmph View Post
Hi, I'm Talon
Despite having the fifth highest win rate in the game nobody has picked me up in a professional game. But those other guys, Zed and Kha'Zix, are picked ALL the time? I wonder why?
Just because he isn't pick in tourneys doesn't mean he's bad. Please lolking me

Micalas

05-13-2013

Quote:
The bombs

Holy Malevolence

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dčíty View Post
Come back when you actually have a statistic, instead of wildly guessing where they came from. "I wouldn't be the least bit surprised" is about as weak of an argument as you can put forth when somebody gave you hard numbers.
Lolking, which last I recall bases its statistics off of the ranked matches they can get their hands on, seems to place him ~36th.