Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi, I'm talon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderworldH4des

05-12-2013

So why do people say he's bad? I see people saying it's because "ARMOR" mid game: "Seekers armguard"....doesn't he usually gets last whisper and black cleaver?

Or is it the fact that bad.....because he's like any other assassin that can do much after he gets fed...;O

GROMMI

05-12-2013

Quote:
GROMMI:
Phreak. No!

Stop it!

don't... TELL THEM..

Let them think Talon is in a bad spot.

I love him. So, so much.

That and, once I hit platinum I will stream talon!

Arduino Nano

05-12-2013

I swear i saw a Phreak post somewhere...

Ruinating End

05-12-2013

Phreak says Talon is strong.....There can only be one answer.....

TALON JUNGLE OP!

Dragonsafe

05-12-2013

Quote:
Zanzen Ahji:
Um, Talon cannot 1v5 an enemy team unless they all afk.

Are you sure about that?

When you have 6 items on talon you deal about 2-4k damage in under a second depending on how glass cannon you're willing to go.

Str3SSed

05-12-2013

Rengar has one of the fastest clears in the game, other than that everything else is relevant

Ralik098

05-12-2013

Quote:
Phreak:
Hi, I'm Talon. I have the fifth highest win rate in the game at the moment, but no one's bothered to try me out seriously yet.

I thought Riot always said win rate didn't matter, which is it? Why was Janna buffed when her winrate was already in the top ten?

Super Explosion

05-12-2013

Quote:
Phreak:
Hi, I'm Talon. I have the fifth highest win rate in the game at the moment, but no one's bothered to try me out seriously yet.

Phreak, let me tell you a little something about win rate:

It is almost entirely dependent on who chooses to play a champion.

Imagine if you will that Dyrus was the only one in the world allowed to play Singed.

Since Dyrus's win rate with Singed is currently 64.6%, Singed's winrate would be 64.6%.

Do you see it now?

If the only people playing a champion are those who are very skilled at that champion or at the game for their ELO bracket, winrate will increase.

This is probably the major factor that yields winrate.

Not necessarily how powerful the champion itself is.

Edit: This is as well what can cause especially an underpowered champion to gain higher winrates-- if the champion isn't absolutely terrible, just suboptimal, mostly only people really committed to that champion will continue to play the champion.

And they'll tend to win at a higher rate than people not very committed to the champion.

DementedLord

05-12-2013

Quote:
Phreak:

Who holds first through fourth? Where can we find this win rate info?

Edit: phreak please post proof

Skilliard

05-12-2013

Quote:
Phreak:

Hi I'm janna, highest winrate in the game, sees plenty of competitive play, and people think I need buffs.