Top 5 adc's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sketchyyo

04-18-2013

So i just recently started playing and i enjoy the ADC role so far and i was wondering what is your guys top 5 adc picks. Ive currently played as varus and ashe. But i have also wanted to buy ezreal.

TheBlackening

04-18-2013

In no particular order; Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Twitch, Draven, Vayne. Vayne has a tough laning phase though although her lategame scaling is amazing, so if you're talking strictly for the lane phase, I'd add Varus and subtract Vayne.

Calibretto9

04-18-2013

Caitlyn, MF, Vayne, Draven and Ezreal imo.

I struggled not including Trist in the top 5 but I think the ones listed are better. Ashe, Sivir and Varus all have their strengths yet typically are less safe and more niche.

Míley Dyrus

04-18-2013

MF has a very low skill cap and can make any bad ADC look decent.
Twitch is the best AoE hypercarry
Draven is the best aggressive laner, but he needs to snowball- so buy him if you duo bot with good friends a lot.
Caitlyn is the safest laner- buy her if you duo bot with bad friends a lot.
Vayne is probably the most fun ADC in the game, but has a really hard time laning, which might mean you need more jungle ganks, which in turn means your other lanes will get fewer jungle ganks. I've often noticed that I can come out of lane fairly well as Vayne but my other lanes will have lost because our jungler was constantly bot.
Ashe is probably the best decision-based and game-changing ADC. A good ult past 30 minutes can catch an enemy and secure baron (and maybe the game) for your team. She's also a good counter to Caitlyn, the most popular ADC in the game.

Dpaladinx

04-18-2013

Top five IMHO....actually the top three:

Tristana, Kog'maw, and Vayne. I like to say that Vayne's early game kinda sucks here.

TheDoctor213

04-18-2013

I play Graves, Ashe, Draven, Kog'maw, and Ezreal

TheDoctor213

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchyyo View Post
So i just recently started playing and i enjoy the ADC role so far and i was wondering what is your guys top 5 adc picks. Ive currently played as varus and ashe. But i have also wanted to buy ezreal.
Ez is amazing! He is overly ranged and has many skill shots but once you are good as him you are close to amazing! this is coming from my friend who LOVES Ez

Azellos

04-18-2013

Cait is really strong right now, Ezreal is really safe. Tristana/Vayne/Kog are the 3 that scale the best BY FAR, but trist has a hard mid game, vayne has a hard early game, and kog is really easy to kill.

Twitch has great AoE and range from his ult, with strong lane presence and damage all game. Draven and Varus are both very powerful laners and strong teamfighters, but neither of them have escapes so they are harder to stay alive with. MF has probably the best lane phase and mid game, but also the worst late game. Even corki/ashe are viable.

Point is: they are all good ad carries, just have different styles.

Dpaladinx

04-19-2013

It think it's best to say it all comes down to personal playstyles. I personally prefer easy to play/strong late game type adcs like Tristana and Kog'maw. Some prefer early game bullies like Graves and Draven. Others prefer AoE like Twitch, Miss Fortune, and Ezreal.

Every adcs have their strengths and weaknesses. Some are more late game oriented. Others are early game harassers or useful in all-out ins. But it all comes down is the choice of support.