Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion and skin sale: Void club

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leona

Iron Solari

04-18-2013

From the summit of Mount Targon, the petty squabbles of Valoran’s fiercest warriors are just that – petty squabbles. I am Iron Solari Leona and, at times, champions request my aid to adjudicate their disputes. Apparently many find my conflict resolution skills positively… stunning.

• Pool Party Ziggs strode into the Solari’s hallowed halls complaining of terribly noisy neighbors. I guess when I said that I’d help solve petty squabbles, I really meant it. 487 RP

• AstroNautilus followed quickly behind, muttering about “opening airlocks on those fools.” When I pressed the question, he told me that a new nightclub opened down the street and the patrons spilling out onto the sidewalk were less than polite. 487 RP

• With a loud commotion, Arcade Sona mashed her keyboard in disgust. Apparently she can’t practice with all the noise. 487 RP

• Having materialized from a purplish portal, Malzahar stated his case. His new establishment, Void Bar, attracts a violent and boisterous crowd, but he assured me that he’s followed local ordinances. 440 RP

• With a sudden guttural exclamation and a flurry of spikes, Kha’Zix leapt into the room screaming, “THEY ARE THE NOISY ONES WEABLAAEEBLALEBLAHBLEHLABLH WE ARE NOT AT FAAAAAAULT!” It all became entirely too bizarre. 487 RP

• As if the whole debacle couldn’t get more absurd, Kog’Maw excitedly hopped through the portal, spewed ooze all over my floors and coughed up Void phlegm on the tapestries. Then he left. Seriously? 440 RP

You know what? No more petty squabbles. Come back for the Solari’s aid when you have real troubles to worry about, not some noise violations. I’ll wait from April 19 to April 22 before hearing from more champions.

Ugh. I hope they all get sunburnt.

Mr Solemn

04-18-2013

Finally! Been waiting for this sale all day!

Get those skins while they're hot, folks - all that awesome won't stay cheap forever!

CiT0

04-18-2013

might as welll get them now before they go up to 1350 rp people who want them

Kawaii Carlos

04-18-2013

I bought astro naut the day of the skin change announcement, do i get some compensation?

automatic or support ticket?

Gooch Mang

04-18-2013

nice finally a good sale

JihadSquad

04-18-2013

Are wildfire zyra and glacial malphite going to go on sale soon like in BR?

xGsw

04-18-2013

Yeaaa thanks riot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpCY-pq-ipA

Ravudx

04-18-2013

There's going to be a void in my wallet

Mr Solemn

04-18-2013

Quote:
SixthSamurai:
I bought astro naut the day of the skin change announcement, do i get some compensation?

automatic or support ticket?

You have to send in a support ticket.

IX RuSH XI

04-18-2013

Guess im gettin Sona =)