League of legends won't start for someone i know

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takananoshi

04-18-2013

I am posting for her because she refuses to "confuse" the admins on here.

But like the title says, when she tries to open league of legends on her mac it wont even open up. it worked yesterday but now it just does not work at all. she has tried to reinstall. that did not help either. What else should she try?

Takananoshi

04-24-2013

(bump)

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

04-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hmmm Sorry for missing this thread earlier. It's hard for me to say for sure with such limited information. Is she starting it from a pinned dock icon? Tell her to double-click the app in finder. Additionally make sure she is connected to the internet before starting League of Legends.

Our min requirements for Mac are OSX version 10.6.8. What version does she have?

RSisCOOL

RSisCOOL

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBrentmeister View Post
Hmmm Sorry for missing this thread earlier. It's hard for me to say for sure with such limited information. Is she starting it from a pinned dock icon? Tell her to double-click the app in finder. Additionally make sure she is connected to the internet before starting League of Legends.

Our min requirements for Mac are OSX version 10.6.8. What version does she have?
could you read my fix and look into this problem cause its rather easy to fix and ive seen multiple riot employees or whatever staff forum mods idk with no answers
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3334994