Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting back into dominion! (fav character?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrvilo

04-17-2013

I started playing dominion when it first came out and then when the popularity kind of died down I didn't play it as much...but one of my friends recommended I try it again and once I did I was pleasantly surprised! I think the reason I stopped playing was because it was so early on there wasn't really a meta at all and it everyone just seemed to not know what they were doing, but now everyone is much more competitive which I love....now we just need a ranked dominion queue >=)

anyway...I feel like this is a pointless post unless I ask for feedback...so what's your favorite character in dominion right now?

Lately I have enjoyed Twisted Fate.

urmamasllama

04-17-2013

you are one of the bravest people i know to main TF on dom. more power to you good sir

also maokai

Volandum

04-17-2013

I've been playing quite a lot of Nami lately, but she is still a lot harder work than Sona.

BeefJerkyHunter

04-17-2013

Needs more Nasus.

Nyx87

04-17-2013

I'm a fan of Vi, punching people is fun. Also Diana, love me some Diana.

Vrvilo

04-17-2013

Oooooh nasus and vi sound fun. =) I should try them maybe nami tooooo

AlphaFerric

04-17-2013

Xerath be my one true love. Those moments where you get a full ult + stun + 2 Q's off on a group of 3-4 people are orgasmic.

Lord Gorsoth

04-18-2013

Hmmm this week I'm loving Wukong and I just bought Volibear who is the bomb diggity fun in Dom. Previously Miss Fortune was my go to. Bullets everywhere

Northpaw

04-18-2013

I've been playing Fizz with a lot of success lately, He has fantastic mobility and burst and his ult is great for team fights. Another thing about him I haven't seen mentioned here is that if you're good, he's a partial counter to Kassadin, considered by a huge portion of the community to be the most broken OP champ in Dominion right now. The reason he's a partial counter is that if you're fast, you can dodge Kassadin's silence and then get your combo on him. You can't really chase him, but you can at least punish him for attacking you.

SirLucious LftFt

04-18-2013

My favorite recently has been alistar. His heal is super good when your with your teamates, his CC speaks for itself. A cow with a sweeper is a dangerous thing, if you get a sweeper/boot upgrade before the enemy get theirs ur essentially a super human until they do so. Too fast for them to disengage your hard engages and plenty of CC to grab a squishy and knock him right into your team. His synergy with frozen fist makes him super fun too.