Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Insanely long download time!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tharpaxnme

07-07-2014

check firewall in your security settings. make sure to allow all incoming connections for LoL and you'll see a huge improvement. I was at 0-300 kbps for hours, checked my firewall, and sure enough no LoL. added it and jumped speed from dead stop (0 kbps) to over 2 mbps instantly.

Jodema

07-10-2014

Quote:
tharpaxnme:
check firewall in your security settings. make sure to allow all incoming connections for LoL and you'll see a huge improvement. I was at 0-300 kbps for hours, checked my firewall, and sure enough no LoL. added it and jumped speed from dead stop (0 kbps) to over 2 mbps instantly.

I've checked my firewalls and League, as well as Pando, are allowed. I've had to uninstall and reinstall due to lag issues but I've been stuck on 1% for almost 30 minutes now. My time remaining is literally 251:58:50. Why is this so ridiculously lengthy? I don't want to have to stop playing League.

MoMoMonster3

08-01-2014

Quote:
Grim pk dude:
this happens to me as well but my client wouldnt even open so i tried reinstalling a couple times and it just stops with the top bar on 94% and the bottom one on 91% and all the mb is downloaded but the percentage isnt and after about 10 minutes says unspecified error, please help? i have the latest mac os x as well

i really need help someone pls!

MoMoMonster3

08-01-2014

Quote:
Grim pk dude:
this happens to me as well but my client wouldnt even open so i tried reinstalling a couple times and it just stops with the top bar on 94% and the bottom one on 91% and all the mb is downloaded but the percentage isnt and after about 10 minutes says unspecified error, please help? i have the latest mac os x as well

i really need help

MoMoMonster3

08-01-2014

Im on the latest OSX too and i really want to play... top at 94 and bottom at 91

Redlund

08-10-2014

umm im not even close to the end of the second step and I'm going at 2 kbps after loading the first step with 2200 kbps….so am i just screwed and have to wait?

shadowstriker16

08-15-2014

Yeah, this has happened to me too. Stuck at 98% on both bars

Noskid

08-26-2014

I am using my macbook pro and i downloaded league. when i am updating i got stuck at 94% bottom and 90% top. It showed that it's stuck on archive something. I NEED HELP PWEESE

xTRUENINJAx

Recruiter

10-02-2014

Mine gets stuck at 88% and then says 0KBps!!!! I don't know what to do.