Insanely long download time!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tharpaxnme

07-07-2014

check firewall in your security settings. make sure to allow all incoming connections for LoL and you'll see a huge improvement. I was at 0-300 kbps for hours, checked my firewall, and sure enough no LoL. added it and jumped speed from dead stop (0 kbps) to over 2 mbps instantly.

Jodema

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharpaxnme View Post
check firewall in your security settings. make sure to allow all incoming connections for LoL and you'll see a huge improvement. I was at 0-300 kbps for hours, checked my firewall, and sure enough no LoL. added it and jumped speed from dead stop (0 kbps) to over 2 mbps instantly.
I've checked my firewalls and League, as well as Pando, are allowed. I've had to uninstall and reinstall due to lag issues but I've been stuck on 1% for almost 30 minutes now. My time remaining is literally 251:58:50. Why is this so ridiculously lengthy? I don't want to have to stop playing League.

momomonster3

08-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim pk dude View Post
this happens to me as well but my client wouldnt even open so i tried reinstalling a couple times and it just stops with the top bar on 94% and the bottom one on 91% and all the mb is downloaded but the percentage isnt and after about 10 minutes says unspecified error, please help? i have the latest mac os x as well
i really need help someone pls!

momomonster3

08-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim pk dude View Post
this happens to me as well but my client wouldnt even open so i tried reinstalling a couple times and it just stops with the top bar on 94% and the bottom one on 91% and all the mb is downloaded but the percentage isnt and after about 10 minutes says unspecified error, please help? i have the latest mac os x as well
i really need help

momomonster3

08-01-2014

Im on the latest OSX too and i really want to play... top at 94 and bottom at 91

Redlund

08-10-2014

umm im not even close to the end of the second step and I'm going at 2 kbps after loading the first step with 2200 kbps.so am i just screwed and have to wait?

shadowstriker16

08-15-2014

Yeah, this has happened to me too. Stuck at 98% on both bars

Noskid

08-26-2014

I am using my macbook pro and i downloaded league. when i am updating i got stuck at 94% bottom and 90% top. It showed that it's stuck on archive something. I NEED HELP PWEESE