Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Urgot, The Forgotten Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samsyn

Recruiter

11-09-2010

So Riot, what happend to Urgot? Ever since his release he has been regarded as.. well.. garbage. His stats are low, his ratios are low, all of his skills are horrible late game. His ult is a good idea but is just horrible. When is he going to get some love?

Madra

11-09-2010

The problem with Urgot is that's he's just so obscene early game. Paired up with Eve or Pantheon and it's like the enemy can't even poke out from behind their turret.

Addison16

11-09-2010

He has great dps early game (esp if he gets a sheen), but if he doesn't get kills then...well, he can't add much to the team. Also, his ult has such a small range, esp on the early levels. If the enemy has flash, then you have probably just wasted your ult, congrats and try again in couple minutes. It's best when teleporting someone over a wall or to finish them off.

Oh, and there is the fact that he's huge compared to every other dps champ. It is easy for any champ to land a skill shot on him. If you notice you will see that almost every tank is large and almost every damage dealer is small. Urgot can be build tank, but why not get singed (or basically any other tank)?

I'd like to see his cooldown either have a decreased cooldown or increased range, and make him slightly smaller.

Xement

11-10-2010

I think some of his abilities deserve a buff, until a recent game I actually forgot he existed

Birdy51

11-10-2010

What would help Urgot the most would be a Acid Hunter with a bit longer of a cooldown late matchs, but a bit more damage to it. Sure you can fire it every two seconds by going Q Q Q~! but you can't even always aim it with the Noxian Charge at this point.

The thing Urgot does have going for him however, is his little known passive. After blasting an enemy with an attack, it weakens the enemies physical damage by 15%, which is not that bad for an extra bonus.

Sunshine Punch

11-10-2010

Urgot's passive is probably the best thing about him atm. Everyone loves spamming the E-Q-Q-Q combo, but love doesn't=good. In a perfect world his E scales off AD and his shield's base block or cd is buffed.

Boomerz

11-10-2010

I REALLY wish Urgot was playable...I like the concept, love the abilties (including ult), just as a whole, the character doesnt flow or come together properly. In other DotA style games, characters with swap had a decent stun and/or escape mechanism.... and instead of locking down opponents, make it instant, and make it so you can swap teammates in....that would be crazy useful for helping position your initiators better, saving teammates, etc
/endrant

MighMoS

11-10-2010

I think Urgot might be more playable if his e and w combined into one skill (Urgot fires auto-seeking juice and if it hits a champion charges his Terror Capacitor, readying himself for an assault). His new w could be some kind of chase or escape, like Tristana or Corkie currently possess.