Problem loading pvpnet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bensomnia

11-09-2010

Ok, so I didnt really know how to title this thread and I've searched the forums for answers to no avail.

I spent all afternoon upgrading from 10.4 to snow leopard. When this was done I was able to install and patch LoL. On the loader screen it shows my update status at 100% and the play button is red. When I press the play button it brings the riot logo up for a split second, then the logo vanishes and theres no pvpnet. Any ideas?

Reinvented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Do you have adobe air installed..?

Outdoor Plumbing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

yes, he does, and updated it. i'm working with him on this, and I too am stumped :-)

Bensomnia

11-09-2010

system specs if needed-

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro2,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.33 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz

MyDeath

11-09-2010

Same problem

Outdoor Plumbing

11-09-2010

In looking through prior posts, I've seen a number of people mention this problem, but no red post on it. Udyr? Anyone? Even if it's just "we know it's a bug, it'll be fixed when we fix it," that would be better than just thinking maybe there's a solution we haven't tried.

Outdoor Plumbing

11-11-2010

Does anyone know - is there a way to adjust your settings if you can't get into a game? Like a text file or anything we could use to lower the resolution and the graphics quality?