What is the best adc to go with Thresh?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruewdew

04-17-2013

My duo partner just got support Thresh and is really good and I want to know what the best ADC is so we can really win bot lane.

Enfillyon

04-17-2013

aggressive ones like draven mf or cait

Grim Shogun

04-17-2013

Any aggressive ADC. I love to run Draven with Thresh, it is an extremely harsh lane and makes it rather easy to harass early and attempt an all in for kills if Thresh can land a good hook.

TheBlackening

04-18-2013

Draven and Twitch are probably the best 2 for an aggressive "I WILL get first blood" type lane.

Snaketeeth01

04-18-2013

best i've seen is varus.
another slow and snare, but its all about the burst dmg while thresh locks them down.
Being able to poke this burst dmg from a safe distance as well.
He zones while you farm.

Raptor851

04-18-2013

I'm a fan of laning with MF when playing as thresh as if you work well together MF can use her slows, aoes, and ult while you're holding them with the chain, plus dropping a box on the enemy team + MF ult can easily lead to quadra/penta kills. Draven works well too but IMHO MF compliments thresh's abilities better. TBH about the only adc's i dont think thresh works well with are tristana and corki, not a huge fan of thresh + sivir either. thresh is nice because he's capable of lots of harass, and is extremely flexible as to how you support, so you can really work well with anyone by changing up your items and playstyle a little.