Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Janna Movement Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GinnAzoh

Recruiter

11-09-2010

I am curious by why does Janna's movement animation look like the same pose except it is skipping up and down as she moves. It looks like she is stuck with her left leg bent at knew as if she was stepping forward...frozen in this one pose as she bounces up and down as she moves forward.

Is this the desired result of Janna's movement animation? Any chance of giving Janna an improved animation? Especially after seeing her new skin which I find to be awesome

Shycows

11-09-2010

As she is "one with the wind," I always assumed that she didn't move and it was the wind that carried her.

Cyrannus

11-09-2010

Erm. She's levitating. o-o

Fluffy1

11-09-2010

i like that she doesnt move, means her movespeed is actually what it says it is and not less due to running animation slowing them down.

Zenthamos

11-09-2010

Quote:
Shycows:
As she is "one with the wind," I always assumed that she didn't move and it was the wind that carried her.

^This, as she is one with the wind and the wind is her essentially from what it seems.

The animation is almost the same for Zilean, but with him it is simply a case of that he is not moving at all, but the world is moving around him.