Closed RP-Venture Through Time-Sign Up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

It just hit me - I kept wanting to ask but I kept forgetting ... Medieval Noxus, hmm? And just how far back would that be?

Who knows, Tybresa might find one hell of a surprise when she'd walk around and see her Grandfather in his younger times ...

Also, what other scenes would be included? By scenes, I mean ... it's -not- just Noxus, is there? Other places/timelines, too?

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Yes. We travel multiple times. Also, today and tomorrow arr the last days to sign up! Then Ill start it up on friday.

Ask Tyrant Swain

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil View Post
I was thinking Medieval Noxus.
Are we talking about Noxus from 100-150 years in the past?
Are you aware...
can... can I talk with people from the past?

ChronokeeperZil

04-24-2013

Zilean won't allow it. (But if you sneak off.... oh welllll.)

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

I'm tempted to go all Rose on this thread and have Quinn ask to go back to the time of her brothers death, only to end up saving his life.

Then we'd all have to hide in an old building until Caleb did the right thing and killed himself

ChronokeeperZil

04-24-2013

See, but here's the difference. My time machine isnt habitable. It's a keychain size button that teleports everyone waring a chronorune back or forward in time.

AODRG

04-26-2013

Wait! Sign up Alice and Sam too! ((because why not? ^_^))