New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetelian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

I think I saw a few dozen over the years

Chonsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

Hello in the 1st place: thanks for delivering this feature after loong wait!!
However I'm a little bit nervous about one thing, I created my account on january or february 2010, however didnt get my free token, is this glitch and I will be able to merge my accounts? I played all games from my home country (Poland)

Devilslord

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Yes, you will keep your summoner icons.

As far as free transfer tokens go - we just finished distributing them to eligible players. Please check the store again!
isn`t june 2010 too early for free tokens? i created my account in august 2010 (Before urgot came out)

don`t i deserve a free token ? i have just spent 2600 RP ( from like 2 hours ) on my EUW i wished i could have spent them on my NA account to transfer it right now

Morkidus

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Yes, you will keep your summoner icons.

As far as free transfer tokens go - we just finished distributing them to eligible players. Please check the store again!

This is not a QQ post, i would love an answer from you Riot please.

============================

Oh wait. I just realized. I started in 2011. Great. -.-
I have to pay for 2600 RP to move to a different server where my ping will be better and playable?

Can I ask you a question? Why not make it free? Encouraging people to play more especially concerning this new ping issue and lag because of the fact of the NA server being almost full? Or people from the middle east being anywhere that in fact gaming in the EU server would be better than the NA. Or if I were living in NA then transferred to EU?

Can't you make a loyal customer transfer for example? Or for example instead of making me pay 2600 Rp or wtvr the amount is for example, i have contributed over 3000RP in this game, wouldn't it be nicer to do a 'geste' permiting me to move to another server? encouraging me to spend more on the game instead of thinking "those f*cking gold diggers?".

A 1 week free transfer to all option wouldn't be cruel too, except make it a 1 way so that people can't abuse the system.

Kadhafi

04-16-2013

You could open the transfering to BR server.Currently,there's a petition with almost 2800 signatures going on.I did not care about the BR server until there was a server in Brazil,when the pings got lowered.Before that,the 200 ping would not make any difference to change from NA to BR.

Fruhorn

04-16-2013

BR transfers please! Also, here's the petition: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Tra...ra_BR/?cSaMxeb

Potpiiks

04-16-2013

I hope someone could help clarify something for me. My username is the same for both my NA and EUW accounts (this is the username I log in with) and I have read that you will be prompted to change your username when you change the server, but how will i log in to change it? or will I be prompted to change the username before it is taken to the EUW server?
Many thanks in advance

DirtyDanish

04-16-2013

I love how they make it seem like they did something nice when they are making you pay $20 to use it...

Kalamburk161

04-16-2013

And as I played three years is that this feature would be free for those players?

ZetsubouFallen

04-16-2013

So..i can transfer from Eu to NA? or only from NA to EU?