New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiercedAngel

09-07-2013

i have both an NA account and a thai account that i play but i dont play the NA much because its hard to buy RP because i dont have a credit card. i know the thai server runs on garena but i would really like to transfer my thai account to NA because i have a lot more stuff that i baught on it and its the only one i play now mainly because i can buy stuff but now i want to transfer andits not possible. Its like the asian countries run a different system and it would be nice if we had the choice to transfer to EU or NA servers to. i was just wondering if this will be possible in the near future because its frustrating how behind the asian servers are from the western ones and that its so hard to buy RP. im guessing nothing can be done about this now no matter how much i cry but it would be nice if it where possible.

DarkSpirit2112

09-20-2013

why would you spend 2600 RP for this?

BaneFire344

10-12-2013

Hypothetically lets say i bought an ebay account from austria or Brazil and i live in the US and it has like legendary skins etc, can I transfer that acct to the US server? I mean based off this article it says i can but would I still have access to all of my skins etc? What I mean is a foreign account with a skin like championship riven goes for wayyy less money, so if i buy it i could pay the 2600 Rp and play on the US servers??

ramzy0

12-01-2013

i have a bad proplem i live in eourpe and i have visa card from eourpe
i want to transfare my account to euw no my proplem is my visa dosn't working in na just in euw
so i want to transfare can u riot take my money from euw and transfare my account from na to euw
i wish u guys help
please ...

IpwnYeh

12-06-2013

I made my account in 2009 when there only was NA servers, but yet i dont have an free transfer. How can this be? Can someone please help me?

Aceflamez

03-18-2014

can we have a move to garena server pls? it's kinda lagging rite now on na

Respyra

07-24-2014

how can i know when i joined lol?