New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryFighter

04-18-2013

Please, why isnt it free? I really appreciate the availability of the transfer option, but you should at least give an IP price as well, for non RP users like me q.q.

When I made the account, i didnt even realise what region was, i just putted my email and clicked ok. I am pretty sure new players at that stage cant see that little box, even if they do, then they wont know that region differs matters a lot -.-

BlasterDark23

04-18-2013

2600rp :|

MakutaN

04-18-2013

Where is our latin serveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr????????? ??????????

IBastardI

04-18-2013

when will it be incorporated to move to a SA server?
I'm sick of so much discrimination :c

LilJay812

04-18-2013

Why does the transfer have to be 2600 RP? What if everyone wanted to go try to explore different areas? This 2600RP is so Riot gets extra money. That's about it.

Attyla12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2013

imo all players from europe (europe IP) should give free transfer.
I play 2 years and i cannot change region becuse i dont have money for free game ;/

Mohoil

04-18-2013

wtf are u having an update now??

TheDonkeyRoller

04-18-2013

Australia server please <3 ily4eva

tsukiko313

04-18-2013

i don't mean to sound prejudiced, racist, or biased here but how about an option to either transfer to BR server, or maybe an NASP server for those NA players who speak spanish? i have nothing against spanish speaking players, but i don't speak it well enough to communicate in game with those who do. it's very frustrating on both ends, when you get matched with a team that speaks a language which you can't understand. and communication is such an important part of teamwork!

plznohurtme