New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazeHeart1111

04-17-2013

Quote:
You need to have created your account before June 1, 2010
Its pretty unfair that only EUW server gets this , i created my first account before the EUNE server was open , i was sent to NA server. My latency sucks in both the NA and EUW servers.i found out that my latency was better on EUNE pretty late , so moved there and the 2 years i spent on the NA account went to waste and because i created my account after EUW and before EUNE i wont be able to merge the accounts together.it would make since to allow the same rule for EUNE server as well.

NexusKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2013

bull****, all runes will be deleted during the transfer, LOL

HranchoRelaxo

04-17-2013

nice

M4ksiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexuskiller View Post
bull****, all runes will be deleted during the transfer, lol
presets

Lord Gorsoth

04-17-2013

Does this change have anything to do with the Login issues on NA server? Myself in TX and a friend in IL neither can login despite the load screen stating that the NA server is online. Real irony was I just sat down and intended to log in and purchase $50 worth of RP for the first time. And now I cannot log in. HA, Perhaps someone doesn't want me to spend money on a free game. HA!

Anyway after a few attempts that gave me a Que timer the loader counts down the Que finishes and then times out and says it has a Connection Failure and is unable to connect to pvp.net.

ps already tried restarting my hardware and resyncing my clock per LOL's website suggestion.

Dwel

Adjudicator

04-17-2013

This is great! I will keep this in mind if I want to transfer later.

Too bad it's not possible to be able to have one account and play on all servers (different rankings per server but the same account). Maybe in the future?

CosminX

04-17-2013

too bad i don't have a free transfer because i made my account on NA because all my friends where here...
now all of they have gone to EU because they got a free transfer and when i checked today it cost me 2600 RP....

xxSuper Firexx

04-17-2013

=)

Masi De La Gente

04-17-2013

when will be the servers online? i cant login....

Manifestation

04-17-2013

Hey Ymir,
I have the following questions as I unfortunately can not identify whether this merger is the right for me.(Yes I do fullfill the requirements but I am thinking if I would go for the merger if it would be worth it because of that what i will lose)

Quote:
he following aspects of your NA account will be lost during the merger process: Previous and unused referrals.
I have still IP boost from the "refer-a-friend sytem 1.0" un-redeemed. However, if I would redeem them but not going to consume them on the US account, will they be transfered on the "new" merged account do they count as unsused/Previous?

2 In addition, does the merge has influence on the "refer-a-friend-system"? In the sense of would my system remain as 1.0? (Both accounts are on the Refer-A-Friend 1.0)

3. Both of my account have the same summoner name is there a chance to keep it on this circumstance?

4. As you said progress of merging takes time but what will happen while during this Progress? Is it still possible for me during this time to play my EUW/NA account or is there a "down time" for one/both of my accounts?

5. Is there a deadline for the request on account merger?

Quote:
Once the process is complete you canít use refund tokens on content you merged from another account, and your NA account canít be recovered. So make sure youíve bid fond farewell to your summoner on this side of the pond prior to requesting the merge!
Refund tokens are the "refunds" of champions / skins correct? I refunded 1 time a item on my EUW acc but not on my NA account. As I understand I can not refund items i bought before the merge, but does it mean I still have 3 Refund tokens left for Items I am purchasing after the merge?

Quote:
We can only transfer certain data to your EU account, so please read carefully before you apply. Hereís what we can merge:
-Your purchased content
-Youíll be compensated for content you unlocked on both accounts
I have currently 13 Runepages (and 20 on my NA account) as well several Runes purchased on both accounts (e.g. Greater Seal of Armor on both accounts x9 times). How are they going to be compensated? Am I going to get 11 Runepages refunded or be stacked?(33 Runepages OP! kidding) Will the Runes just be stacked (having 18 of thouse on the new merged account) or will I get the IP I spend on the "extra 9 Runes" back?