Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I is UZI

04-16-2013

I have to ask a question very seriously. I am going back to China, pretty much wont come to the US again. But I spent so much money on my LOL account and its been the 5th year. I really really hope there is a way I can transfer my account back to China......Otherwise, I dont think I can keep playing NA server in China. My email address: [email]ca_1126@hotmail.com[/email] I would be so appreciate if RIOT could help.

tanatos17

04-16-2013

Come on, what about Brasilian server; I really want to go Br server, I am sorry I didnt do it when I could, but the server used to be really bad.

Wirth

04-16-2013

3 years for 2600 RP? Really..

And one question.. When will ppls recive that token?

Mjetal

04-16-2013

How can i check when i made the account? I think its somewhere mid/late 2010. Really shouldve been till like 2011 xd

Lunar Lightning

04-16-2013

awesome for the people that needed it

Darklightning

04-16-2013

I personally am not effected by this much, as I live here in the US, but I'm happy to see Riot creating solutions for the players.

Trollmaster Cryo

04-16-2013

Yay, it's finally here! No transfers to Brazil yet?

Whatever, thanks for finally listening to us!

RizDez

04-16-2013

Riot, I would like to know that if I transfer from EUW to NA will I have the option to transfer over to the Oceanic servers. I would like to do this to ensure that there will be an option to transfer over as I am an Australian EUW player. Unless you can tell me that there WILL be a transfer option from EUW to Oceanic.

M4ksiu

04-16-2013

In what form will we receive transfer tokens and when will it happen?

Reissy

04-16-2013

Oh, not the fact that we can change servers.

But the fact it costs 2600 RP

Absolute money-grabbers, when will it ever end.