New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyshe

04-16-2013

Super good of you guys to do this, relevant to me personally but thank you, I bet that was a pain to code!

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

It is alway good to have the option.I hope this help alot of people here.

STDurtle

04-16-2013

omg, you are really trying to raep customers out of money for something as mundane as choosing a server to play on? Wow. Just... Wow.

RIP RIOT

redrobin3

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by STDurtle View Post
omg, you are really trying to raep customers out of more money for something as mundane as choosing a server to play one? Wow. Just... Wow.

RIP RIOT
You realize that there will probably never be a need for an american player to transfer to EU servers for lag and vice versa..... It's for EU players who started playing back when there were only USA servers. This isn't WoW where there are multiple servers for one country.

Einholen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

I registered in March 2010 and don't have a free ticket I hope it just takes time for them to get shipped to everyone.
I also can't access any of the links in the posts #1 and #2.

Also, do active IP boosts count as purchased content?

lnrael

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotYmir View Post
Starting today, players will be able to skip over the Atlantic and transfer between the North America and EUW or EUNE servers. This upgrade has been a long time coming and we’re stoked that players now have more flexibility to choose where they play!

To purchase a transfer, head to the in-game store and click on the Other tab. Intercontinental transfers are one-way and run 2600RP, so always double check you’re heading to the right server. Additionally, European players who joined the North American server prior to June 1st 2010 and weren’t able to move to the European platform when it opened will receive a free one time transfer token.

For the full scoop on eligibility, transfer options and more, check out [URL2="https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21172883-Account-Transfer-FAQ"]this page[/URL2] on our Knowledge Base.
whoa mindblowing
congrats to those EU players who've been stuck here forever!

Elithrion

04-16-2013

It's nice to see that these features that have been requested for years are just slow to get done and not actually forgotten.

MangoTrident

04-16-2013

cool

STDurtle

04-16-2013

Why wasn't this here all along? And why the charge? and a MASSIVE CHARGE at that!

Runix

04-16-2013

Amazing that the second Riot announces a new feature, the first thing some players have to say is why didn't they get it earlier and why isn't it free.