Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Transfer Options Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flashydragon

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Quote:
RiotYmir:
transfers are one-way and run 2600RP

wat

Shamantis

04-16-2013

latinoamerican servers pls

Metathesio

04-16-2013

It's nice to have the option, obviously this is a more prolific ability for some players than others.

However, that much RP? What a money grab.

Zauborin

04-16-2013

RIOT seriously? June 2010? I start playing July 2012 i know there was EU server that time, but all my friends play on NA and got already like 300 wins so i join them. And even if i would start playing there, EU server got lag problems that time ... u should give it for free too anyone who got acc here for example long than 1 month since announcement info ...

PumpkinTom

04-16-2013

Ok I have an NA and EUW account both with same account/summoner name and everything but I want the NA account on EUW, so, if I transfer the EUW account to EUNE can I then transfer the NA account to the EUW server? Anyone know? Or have a good guess?

All Wheel Drive

04-16-2013

Aww, one way I'd love to be able to transfer to EU for a while and then come back to NA if there is any problems.

Living in NYC, i sometimes get better latency at EUW server than NA one -.-'

NanaMadHouse

04-16-2013

Hi, can you re-enable the transfer button to the portuguese (Brazil) server. I was unable to transfer when you make it available and when i check again the button was gone. That option will be available again or i have to make a ticket for the transaction. Thx in advance

iiWill

04-16-2013

I Dont get how this works im Aussie playing on NA if i transfer if they make a AU Server Will i have all my champs lv 30 and stuff ive spent like $300 on my account

worms39

04-16-2013

I really hope they will eventually make this merging for everyone. I created my account shortly after European were available, but they were so laggy and unplayable, that I just sticked to the NA.

Henhouse

04-16-2013

Let brazil get off the na servers