New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flashydragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotYmir View Post
transfers are one-way and run 2600RP
wat

Shamantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

latinoamerican servers pls

Metathesio

04-16-2013

It's nice to have the option, obviously this is a more prolific ability for some players than others.

However, that much RP? What a money grab.

Zauborin

04-16-2013

RIOT seriously? June 2010? I start playing July 2012 i know there was EU server that time, but all my friends play on NA and got already like 300 wins so i join them. And even if i would start playing there, EU server got lag problems that time ... u should give it for free too anyone who got acc here for example long than 1 month since announcement info ...

PumpkinTom

04-16-2013

Ok I have an NA and EUW account both with same account/summoner name and everything but I want the NA account on EUW, so, if I transfer the EUW account to EUNE can I then transfer the NA account to the EUW server? Anyone know? Or have a good guess?

All Wheel Drive

04-16-2013

Aww, one way I'd love to be able to transfer to EU for a while and then come back to NA if there is any problems.

Living in NYC, i sometimes get better latency at EUW server than NA one -.-'

NanaMadHouse

04-16-2013

Hi, can you re-enable the transfer button to the portuguese (Brazil) server. I was unable to transfer when you make it available and when i check again the button was gone. That option will be available again or i have to make a ticket for the transaction. Thx in advance

iiWill

04-16-2013

I Dont get how this works im Aussie playing on NA if i transfer if they make a AU Server Will i have all my champs lv 30 and stuff ive spent like $300 on my account

worms39

04-16-2013

I really hope they will eventually make this merging for everyone. I created my account shortly after European were available, but they were so laggy and unplayable, that I just sticked to the NA.

Henhouse

04-16-2013

Let brazil get off the na servers