New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerrorToad

04-16-2013

OMG YES!!! I was just about to e-mail to transfer my account to EUW.. THANK YOU!!!!

Jemiide

04-16-2013

I've got really odd question. Week ago i asked EU support to delete my EUW account called "Jemiide". They said there is no problem. The process has started and it will take few weeks before everything will get deleted (That's what they said).

So what if i would transfer my NA account called the same to EUW when process still in progress ? Would i lose something or wouldn't be able to transfer ?

Pls answer and sorry for mistakes (english is not my mother language)

The Ace Monkey

04-16-2013

Lame, my account was created in June 2010.

http://quickfind.kassad.in/profile/na/TheAceMonkey/

How unlucky, my friends accounts do get a free transfer because they made there accounts 2 weeks earlier.

Healurownbum

04-16-2013

If i were to pay 2600 RP i would atleast like to keep my old name. As my EU account and NA are both Healurownbum, i would love to delete my EU account to free up the name. I have had this name with me for nearly 15 years now. And i have been looking for a delete account option for my EU account but cant find one.

Does anyone have an idea how to get the name free'd up without spending a other 1500 RP. I heard getting the account perma banned works... But i rather not go there, unless i have no other option ofc.

blackbird13

04-16-2013

I actually dont have a clue when I created my US (this) account, but am pretty sure that it is prior to June 1st 2010. But I don't seem to have recieved a free token... can there be a bug when I haven't logged in in a long time? Is there any possiblility of looking up my creation date?

Thanks in advance.

Morkidus

04-16-2013

Originally Posted by Morkidus
This is not a QQ post, i would love an answer from you Riot please.

============================

Oh wait. I just realized. I started in 2011. Great. -.-
I have to pay for 2600 RP to move to a different server where my ping will be better and playable?

Can I ask you a question? Why not make it free? Encouraging people to play more especially concerning this new ping issue and lag because of the fact of the NA server being almost full? Or people from the middle east being anywhere that in fact gaming in the EU server would be better than the NA. Or if I were living in NA then transferred to EU?

Can't you make a loyal customer transfer for example? Or for example instead of making me pay 2600 Rp or wtvr the amount is for example, i have contributed over 3000RP in this game, wouldn't it be nicer to do a 'geste' permiting me to move to another server? encouraging me to spend more on the game instead of thinking "those f*cking gold diggers?".

A 1 week free transfer to all option wouldn't be cruel too, except make it a 1 way so that people can't abuse the system.

Llamalord101

04-16-2013

Wait hang on. You are making people pay to transfer accounts??? Why would it not be free? This seems to just to be a somewhat scum-bag drive to make more money? Why should people have to pay to switch to a different region if their old one works perfectly fine? This seems kind of stupid.

Senpai 3one6

04-16-2013

Not happy cause its not gonna stop the amount of people I have to play with who speak Spanish and such who some how think they're better than everyone else. I'm not being racist or prejudice, but every other game I join, I have to deal with these people who don't speak English and are complete A-holes. I don't mind the European/Asian people who are nice to play with and make an attempt at like communicating, but the people who are speaking Spanish and like to be complete aholes are no fun to play with

Epicstabz

04-16-2013

Making people pay to play with others across the world is retarded im sorry.

shod

04-16-2013

Nice, now do the saem to Brazil servers